The first open o.p. on the JIV- the reduction of diameter

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

Hi

I repeat once again at the request of the forum participants:

I did not have surgery azygos. Only jugularis.

Regards
Rici
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

Rici
Your case is an interesting one. It suggests that when veins are too big it causes problems too. I'm not a doctor but it seems to me that perhaps the blood passes through the brain too fast and is not retained long enough for oxygen and nutrients to pass through the capillaries and into the brain tissue. Is that possible? I wonder if this issue might affect others who have had their veins opened by venoplasty.

Good luck with your recovery. I wish you the best. Thank you for being another pioneer in this research.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

HappyPoet wrote:Btw, how's your MS doing, Lyon? I hope you're feeling okay these days. I know you were an early participant in the BNAC trial -- did you ever get the CD of your imaging? If yes, you should post some of your images.
HappyPoet, you are mistaken? Lyon has said that his wife is the one with MS.

Rici, much healing and hope to you.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Hi Rici,

I believe it would be unfair to you for the discussion of Lyon being the one who has MS, not his wife, to continue on your thread -- if Lyon and Cece would like, they can start their own thread titled, "Does Lyon have MS?" (I would LOVE to participate!)

Wishing you continued happy healing, Rici.
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

frodo wrote:
Rici wrote:The scar will go down and there will be almost not sign. In the hospital where the surgery is done i.e. Medicover http://www.medicover.com/plpl/ - starting from the next week, there will be English speaking call center operator. At the same moment the prices are lower by several thousands in comparison to Euromedic. With no doubts it is much better solution also with the location - 20 minutes journey from the international airport.
Regards
Rici
Hi Rici. Some time ago I was speaking with a doctor named Dr Maciej Jaworski, from Medicover Poland. Finally I decided not to go there, but I am thinking it over. Was Dr. Jaworski the surgeon? Do they treat CCSVI in a regular basis?
Hi
http://www.medicover.com/plen/hospital/ ... ackage.htm
Regards
Rici
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

Hi
One month after the open JVI operation
I wrote already about the medical conditions and I will not write it again. In each case you can compare a CCSVI treatment and the reduction of the vein with a smooth ride with a Mercedes class S with a dangerous Formula 1 ride. What is most important: I start to feel much better even without cold applications! Today I woke up and did not feel concrete in the legs, or the feeling in the legs to be “heavily bandaged”. I do not feel the weight on my shoulders. I can lift the legs more sitting on a chair. I do not need half an hour to come to myself after waking up, and my body does not have so many strong spastic motions anymore. It is cliear that my TURBO M.S. is just behind me. Also with the urination it is much better, only once every night and normally in the morning. Not as I went back after my first CCSVI treatment in Katowice on December 22nd 2009, when I had to go three times during the last 200 km on my journey home (within 2 hours): and our known doctor S. sent me to other control tests to check if I do not have “an urinary inflammation”. This was just then a clear worsening of my situation just after 24 h after the damage to my vein valves and after the enlargement of my veins. Now my legs do not “jump” anymore, even when I took 4x25 mg Baclofen and 50 ml Mylostan it did not help much and I took it badly. Today I took only 50mg Baclofen and it was more than enough! During the night yesterday evening I went to the first floor to train on the cyclette! It is true then what Dr. Maciej Jaworski said after the operation in MEDICOVER HOSPITAL: about 4 weeks is the waiting time until the hematom inside the vein disappears. My jugularis has now a diameter of 12 mm, but on the site of the hematom it had a diameter of 4 mm and it affected the blood flow. There was a too high occlusion. I have the same feelings now as I had immediately after December 22nd 2009, when my vein valves were damaged and my vein was enlarged too much. Immediately after the operation then and now I can read SMS without glasses! Now immediately after my last operation I needed cold applications to feel better, now I feel better even without applications. My friends tell my that my voice tone is much stronger now than right after the last vein reduction operation. I will test one more time to sleep with the cold application and to see if I can get rid of this in the future. I can write using all fingers on the laptop and not only two shaking fingers of each hand. I do not shiver anymore. I do not have back pain when awakening. The left side of my face does feel better now and the fingertips are feeling much better. I will keep you all informed about my conditions, but I do see now already clear signals that the first operation in the world to reduce the diameter of the jugularis brings very good effects. It is a clear path for others in my condition to follow. This is basic physics: the hydraulic law. It was not possible inside the vein to create a suction movement in order to “pull” the blood from the brain because of the enlarged diameter of the vein. This is a warning and a request for all doctors: do not enlarge the veins too much and do not destroy the vein valves. The theory that mankind since coming down from the trees does not need the vein valves is simply wrong. This is a relation about the vein valves after CCSVI treatments: : http://tnij.org/lh7n and http://tnij.org/lh7o (especially what is underlined). Please learn also from the web page of Dr. Schelling: http://www.ms-info.net/evo/msmanu/984.htm. This special person dedicated his whole life to this theory. You can not boycott him telling that “Dr. Schelling exaggerates”. He does not exaggerate, we are the result of an evolution and we cannot change this fact. We can only follow the pathology. No doctor is cleverer than the evolution. The reduction of the diameter to 12 mm enables enough suction to drain the blood from the brain and to clear the space for new fresh blood to the brain. Everything must be according to norm. Our body is build in a perfect way and there is no much room for improvisation.

Best regards and best holidays to everybody
Rici
http://tnij.org/lici
bluesky63
Family Elder

Post by bluesky63 »

Yes, it was my computer being weird. It is haunted.

Any time someone gets relief it is a wonderful thing. It is clear that everything is easier, and the happiness shines through. You are lucky that there are physicians willing to try being pioneers. Best wishes for the most positive outcome possible. :-)
Last edited by bluesky63 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reytan
Family Member

Post by Reytan »

bluesky63 wrote:So why, when I clicked on that link, did my computer warn me about malware??????
I just opened the link without any warnings from my Norton Internet Security. If I may suggest please update your antivirus software and perform a full computer scan.
Rokkit
Family Elder

Post by Rokkit »

Congratulations, Rici, it's been a long and difficult journey.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

Thank you for the detailed list of improvements, I wish you well!
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

Cece wrote:Thank you for the detailed list of improvements, I wish you well!
Hi
Thank you Cece
attached the actual pictures of the wound after the operation:
http://www.ccsvi-ms.pl/foto/scar1.jpg , http://www.ccsvi-ms.pl/foto/scar2.jpg
Regards
Rici

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”