The first open o.p. on the JIV- the reduction of diameter

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

The first open o.p. on the JIV- the reduction of diameter

Postby Rici » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:34 am

Hi
The first open operation on the Jogularis - the reduction of diameter.
The first open operation on the jugularis vein had already take place in Poland/Warsaw in the best clinic of Poland. The diameter of the vein was reduced. Earlier with such a big diameter http://www.ccsvi-ms.pl/video4.avi heart could not a vacuum to suck the blood. The photos after surgery:
http://www.ccsvi-ms.pl/foto/op2.jpg , http://www.ccsvi-ms.pl/foto/op4.jpg , http://www.ccsvi-ms.pl/foto/op5.jpg

Regards
Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Advertisement

Postby Cece » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:45 am

congrats on having it done at last, hope you feel better!!! Those pictures - ouch!
Cece
Family Elder
 
Posts: 8989
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Postby HappyPoet » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:04 am

Rice, congratulations on having the surgery! You have a mighty gash to show off now. We wish you a full recovery. Please keep us updated on your condition, thanks.

Bronek & Pam
User avatar
HappyPoet
Family Elder
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Postby Rici » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:37 am

The scar will go down and there will be almost not sign. In the hospital where the surgery is done i.e. Medicover http://www.medicover.com/plpl/ - starting from the next week, there will be English speaking call center operator. At the same moment the prices are lower by several thousands in comparison to Euromedic. With no doubts it is much better solution also with the location - 20 minutes journey from the international airport.
Regards
Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Postby Kathyj08 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Wow! So glad to hear you had it done!
I sure hope things improve for you. Keep us posted on your progress.
User avatar
Kathyj08
Family Member
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Postby CindyCB » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Hi Rici,
Could you please explain to those of us that don't check into the forum frequently what you had this operation for?

What does the reduction of diameter do?

Thanks,
CindyCB
Thyroid disease, Vitamin D deficiency, hypermobility, 'ME/CFS', CCSVI (stenosis both sides and assymetric malformed valves), TMJ - No MS but many neuro symptoms.
User avatar
CindyCB
Family Member
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: UK

Postby Johnson » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:50 pm

I'm so glad that you finally got this done, Rici. Dobra! Your pictures look like you were in a knife fight, but you won!

Are you noticing any differences in the way that you feel?

Take it easy, my friend.
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993
User avatar
Johnson
Family Elder
 
Posts: 979
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Ucluluet, BC

Postby frodo » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Rici wrote:The scar will go down and there will be almost not sign. In the hospital where the surgery is done i.e. Medicover http://www.medicover.com/plpl/ - starting from the next week, there will be English speaking call center operator. At the same moment the prices are lower by several thousands in comparison to Euromedic. With no doubts it is much better solution also with the location - 20 minutes journey from the international airport.
Regards
Rici


Hi Rici. Some time ago I was speaking with a doctor named Dr Maciej Jaworski, from Medicover Poland. Finally I decided not to go there, but I am thinking it over. Was Dr. Jaworski the surgeon? Do they treat CCSVI in a regular basis?
User avatar
frodo
Family Elder
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Postby Rici » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:31 pm

frodo wrote:
Rici wrote:The scar will go down and there will be almost not sign. In the hospital where the surgery is done i.e. Medicover http://www.medicover.com/plpl/ - starting from the next week, there will be English speaking call center operator. At the same moment the prices are lower by several thousands in comparison to Euromedic. With no doubts it is much better solution also with the location - 20 minutes journey from the international airport.
Regards
Rici


Hi Rici. Some time ago I was speaking with a doctor named Dr Maciej Jaworski, from Medicover Poland. Finally I decided not to go there, but I am thinking it over. Was Dr. Jaworski the surgeon? Do they treat CCSVI in a regular basis?

Now yes.
This is the Hotel Carlton in comparison to other hospitals. 5 operating room. 250 Beds. 1 Beds room, 2 Beds room, apartment room. Personnel perfect English.
Euromedic did not agree to my operations. Medicover yes!
Regards
Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Postby Rici » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Hi
Tomorrow you will more answer, as will be my translator. I write with errors.
Regards
Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Postby Lyon » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:44 pm

..
Last edited by Lyon on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyon
Family Elder
 
Posts: 6063
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:00 pm

Postby prairiegirl » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Those are quite the photos, Rici! I hope things will improve for you now-- wish you the very best.
User avatar
prairiegirl
Family Elder
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Postby Rici » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:41 am

CindyCB wrote:Hi Rici,
Could you please explain to those of us that don't check into the forum frequently what you had this operation for?

What does the reduction of diameter do?

Thanks,
CindyCB

Hi
Now after the operation the hemodynamics of blood trailing from the brain will be improved. That is important. Imagine when you do cleaning with vacuum cleaner with pipe with the half meter diameter you won't have any results of your job.
Regards
Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Postby Rici » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:54 am

Att Frodo:
Doctor Jaworski is the radiologist and he is very good at it. He made my USG and phlebography when professor from Israel came to decide about my treatment. Now the place is to be recommended in CCSVI treatment.
Regards
Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Postby KikiT » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:03 am

Rici, I am very happy for you. Your scar matches your toughness!! Be well from now on!!!

Kiki
User avatar
KikiT
Family Member
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Next

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users