Muscle Spasms and Anoxia/Hypoxia

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
HFogerty
Family Member

Post by HFogerty »

P.S. Cece I also have other improvements holding strong to date. May you have the good fortune I have had. By the way, heat intolerance took a little longer to improve.
blossom
Family Elder

ccsvi

Post by blossom »

maggiemae, you and your hubby have been going through a lot to get to this point. my thoughts and prayers sent your way. i hope your hubby comes back improved beyond your wildest dreams. have a safe trip and please keep us posted.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

HFogerty wrote:P.S. Cece I also have other improvements holding strong to date. May you have the good fortune I have had. By the way, heat intolerance took a little longer to improve.
I don't know why heat intolerance took longer to improve but you were right. I was treated in mid-February. I was strongly affected by heat, including hot baths or being near the stove, in February, March, and April. Then in May, it changed! I hold up in the heat much better now. It has been a hot summer with plenty of opportunities to test it. :D :D :D
gauchito
Family Member

Post by gauchito »

I am now 9 months post-procedure and everithing is going fantastic ! Everithing but spasms and spasticity that prvents me from walking. Has anyone have any idea or suggestion to follow other than classical muscle relaxing dugs (i.e baclofen) that did not work for me?
newlywed4ever
Family Elder

Post by newlywed4ever »

It's official! After 2 days of heat index 100+ (rare in this part of the country), I can tolerate heat much better. I'm only as miserable as everyone else :) This may be my only improvement after angio #2. After reading Dr Mehta's prelim results (I'm PPMS), I will take any and all improvements!