CCSVI Open House and Information Session in Jersey City

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Cece
Family Elder

CCSVI Open House and Information Session in Jersey City

Post by Cece »

Time Thursday, April 14 · 6:00pm - 8:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location 1 Journal Square Plaza, Suite 100 Jersey City, NJ 07306

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created By Vascular Access Centers

More Info Join us for this unique opportunity to learn more about Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency, its relationship with Multiple Sclerosis and your treatment options at Vascular Access Centers.

Our discussion and presentations will be lead by Daniel Simon, MD, and David Singh, MD. Both are Interventional Radiologists with extensive experience treating vascular disease, including diagnosing and treating CCSVI-related malformations of the Iliac, Renal, Inferior Vena Cava, Azygos, Superior Vena Cava and Internal Jugular veins.

We will also be joined by patients that will speak about their personal experiences being treated for CCSVI at VAC. Once they have spoken, the doctors and patients will stay to answer your questions. Refreshments and appetizers will be served for your enjoyment.

Please RSVP to 201-942-0670. Parking is available behind the building on Cottage Street.
Dr. Simon and Dr. Singh, I have not heard those names before, anyone have experience with them? I am also still curious about the long list of veins in addition to the usual azygos, jugulars and iliac. I know of two people who had their renal veins ballooned by Dr. McGuckin. But has anyone had any ballooning done on their IVC or SVC?

what a change from last year, when I first started trying in Feb 2010 I couldn't get an IR to listen to me locally ("junk science"), now they are holding informational sessions! :)