states without CCSVI-treating IRs

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Johnnymac
Family Elder

Post by Johnnymac »

you beat me to it Cece. We'll be in Brooklyn for Courtney's testing/treatment on May5/6 and the only thing we were lacking was good a local follow-up facility. This is such great news as Houston is a short flight from Dallas, we now have a good looking option for proper follow-up flow testing :-)

Baylor has a very large presence in the Dallas area, hopefully they will expand their treatment to their other facilities here as well. Very exciting news.
AlmostClever
Family Elder

Post by AlmostClever »

Johnnymac wrote:you beat me to it Cece. We'll be in Brooklyn for Courtney's testing/treatment on May5/6 and the only thing we were lacking was good a local follow-up facility. This is such great news as Houston is a short flight from Dallas, we now have a good looking option for proper follow-up flow testing :-)

Baylor has a very large presence in the Dallas area, hopefully they will expand their treatment to their other facilities here as well. Very exciting news.
Excellent news for Texans!

It always bugged me that after my last procedure there was not even a US followup done!

Good Luck Johnnymac and Courtney!!!
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Al Einstein
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

Excellent, Johnnymac!

The best part about making a list of states that don't have CCSVI treatment is getting to take them off the list.