Cayenne Pepper Vasodilator

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
zinamaria
Family Elder

cayenne

Post by zinamaria »

Brightspot, thanks for the tip on the juicer, I checked it out here in the states, there are different makes and models, which is yours? love the recipe too, with beets. I have wanted a juicer for a long time...

Sharon I love that recipe in the crockpot too!

AND I love cayenne!
It is good for circulation because it's recommended for people with heart trouble, chest pains etc.
Brightspot
Family Elder

Post by Brightspot »

Hi Zinamaria
The Juicer I have is a Brevelle Juice Fountain.
I liked it because it is not too expensive, it works well, and you can put apples into it whole.
When you juice veggies, you can use the pulp to make soup, so nothing is wasted.
Pulp from fruit (if you core the apples) can be used for baking.
Enjoy.
zinamaria
Family Elder

cayenne

Post by zinamaria »

Thanks Brightspot....will check it out, I have just not made that leap yet to the juicer (had one while living in Italy, but it was a cheap version and was not easy to clean!) so now it's time to finally invest in one here in the states.
We are of like minds, I hate to waste anything, using the pulps in soup is a great idea!
Health tip: Baking or cooking fruit turns makes it acidic, otherwise fruit is alkaline raw.
z

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”