I started a Live Chat Room for CCSVI .Link Inside

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
LymeNurse
Family Member

I started a Live Chat Room for CCSVI .Link Inside

Post by LymeNurse »

Please note, I am not in any type of competition with this site and I will continue to post here.

I created a live chat room today for anyone who wants to just chat Re: CCSVI .It's great software and you can share files with one another, etc.

This Forum is awesome, but I just thought this would be a good way for people to actually chat.

For me, it means quick answers to my upcoming Liberation on 5/2/11 . Please give me feedback on the room. I'm still working out some quirks. I will not be adding any type of Forum to the site just so you all know.

I will allow guest access for then next few days just so you can all see how awesome it is. After that, you will need a user name and password.

I can have Guest Speakers come into the room too, so that will be a big plus !

The reason for usernames and passwords I hope is obvious to you guys and so that the room does not become abused.

I can't sit and moderate the room 24/7 so please tell me if you want to or can recommend someone to Moderate the Chat Room.

The web address is as follows: http://ccsvichat.com

I hope you all enjoy the room. I'm having a problem with the Profile part right now and I hope to have it worked out very soon. Other then that, all is operational.

Best,

Gary Engelman, BSN, RN
MegansMom
Family Elder

Post by MegansMom »

Thanks for doing this Gary !

I look forward to being able to have group discussions.

Perhaps we should plan a"house warming"?
Cat (Catherine Somerville on FB)
MegansMom
My 35 yo daughter is newly dx 8/19/10 (had 12 symptoms)
Dx with Type A CCSVI- 1 IJV & double "candy wrapper" appearance of her Azygos
Venoplasty done Sept 21, 2010
Doing extremely well-