Tripple disease CCSVI Pre & Post Pics inside. Lyme Patie

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
LymeNurse
Family Member

Tripple disease CCSVI Pre & Post Pics inside. Lyme Patie

Post by LymeNurse »

Hey everyone, just a quick update. As you can see, I had pretty bad disease, which is now fixed. I began to feel a Herxheimer reaction an hour after my procedure while I was still recovering. I began to get cold to the bone and was literally shivering. I would get these Flu like symptoms while treating my Lyme disease, but the problem why I could never get well was b/c the Toxins were getting stuck in my brain, no different then the Iron deposits Dr. Zamboni discovered.

So, when I was opened up and blood was allowed to flow freely, all of the Lyme toxins began to circulate and on this reaction came. I saw another thread on here where MS patients were talking similar to Flue symptoms post procedure. I stand strong on my Theory that MS is Lyme. The difference is that Lyme patients treat with antibiotics, while MS patients treat with Anti-inflammatories and immune suppressants.

Depending on how bad your stenosis is will determine how many toxins are left behind. Since Lyme has a natural life cycle of 28 days, no matter what you call your illness, there will be Toxins from natural die off. Lyme divides by mytosis, so it is never eradicated until properly treated. Lyme symptoms are more extensive because of the inflammatory response. We never use steroids so not to suppress the immune system. Perhaps this is why our symptoms outwardly appear more severe.

I speak in Theory and not fact, so please don't take me wrong if you do not agree. I find it amazing that in both of these diseases many report the onset of illness after Severe Prolonged Stress. We all have low Vitamin D levels, our symptoms overlap so much, most of us never get ill other than our illness b/c of suppressed immune systems despite Lyme patients don't take immune suppressants. And now, the Lyme community is testing positive for CCSVI. My IR told me that my pictures are identical to MS CCSVI pictures.

Lastly, Lyme patients are known to have Hypercoagulation problems which I just confirmed in myself through several panels. My sheath was covered in clots as it was removed. I wonder how many of you had this and just don't know it. I believe this is the missing piece and I will continue to address Coagulation issues far beyond 20 days of Sq Lovenox so not to Re-Stenose or Thrombose. I will use a product called Boluooke aka Lumbrokinase, the most powerful anticoagulant known to man, very safe, and used religiously in China with studies to back it up.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you very much to my Dr., Craig Suchin of American Access in Towson, Maryland

Gary Engelman, BSN, RN

Azygos vein not pictured yet !

bluesky63
Family Elder

Post by bluesky63 »

28 days, eh? Like the moon! Amazing. :-)

Are you working with a lyme doctor as well? do all your doctors coordinate?
LymeNurse
Family Member

Post by LymeNurse »

I have a Lyme Dr., but they will catch on late to this, so it's up to me, Mr Lyme advocate, and now MS. Trying to get the world well while I work on myself.

I need a partner if your interested :-)

Watch from some Q & A on the chat site I started soon: http://ccsvichat.com

I will get Some of the Dr.'s on there to give the latest info. / updates, what have you.

Gary
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

Those are good images. Definitely CCSVI. Glad to hear you're on a strong anticoagulant, some doctors prescribe plavix or aspirin, and with hypercoagulation issues that is something to stay on top of. Please keep us posted and truly hope you are feeling better soon from the herx issues. Depending on how long it takes it might teach us something about how long it takes for the new blood flow to clean out accumulated toxins! Interesting.