BECOMING A COMMON STORY

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
codefellow
Family Elder

Post by codefellow »

WeWillBeatMS wrote:
Ernst wrote:My wife got incredible and wonderful effects about 11 months ago, quite soon after operation. We had wonderful week and we were bot really surprised the effects she got --> fatique disappered, weaker side of body got stronger, heat intolarance became normal, etc.. and it felt like a miracle.. but about week after procedure her MS symptoms came back little by little. She got very disappointed and I tried to engourage her. But after two weeks with same situation, I was also disappointed -- and we were sure that there is re-stenosis. But 3 weeks after her condition began to improve, just like after op.. and we were once again surprised and extremely happy. And now, 11 months after her condition has been steady, and MS-symptoms have been away. Two years before operation, she couldn't exercise proberly, but last 6 months she has been able to train hard. Would be very hard to think this as placebo, no way.
That's what I'm talking about! :D Re-Destenosis!

WeWillBeatMS

I have heard of this before from a woman who had the procedure and maintains a mailing list of people interested in CCSVI. Her improvements came while she was on the table, disappeared after a week, then after another week, came back again. Her IR said this was common and described a seven-day cycle. The vein(s) may react to the insult of being balooned by becoming inflamed, so improvements you felt on the table disappear. Once the vein swelling goes down, the improvements return. That's what I understood, anyway.
WeWillBeatMS
Family Elder

Post by WeWillBeatMS »

That is extremely interesting.

Thank you codefellow.

WeWillBeatMS
WeWillBeatMS
Family Elder

Post by WeWillBeatMS »

scorpion wrote:That said I would openly welcome CCSVI being the real deal so I could get rid of some of the damn cog fog I am feeling today.
You and me both. There are times I can't remember peoples names for anything. I mean people that I know well. It's embarrasing. I'd also like to get off this Tysabri Russian roulette that I play every four weeks.

I just don't get you saying that you don't believe in the condition of CCSVI. And that you believe the results that many people are getting from improved blood flow by having the Liberation procedure are from a placebo effect.

I don't get it.

WeWillBeatMS
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

WeWillBeatMS wrote:
Ernst wrote:...anecdote...
That's what I'm talking about! :D Re-Destenosis!

WeWillBeatMS
Unfortunately my right-side problems did not show up on the same schedule as yours. I am likely older, too. I can hope, that those things happen for me, too, before I give up and submit to another catheter. I have a lot of cycling to do first, and a bit of other exercise, as well.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)