Mitochondria of Oligodendrocytes: CCSVI (hypoxia)+factor=MS

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

Do you realize if he has done this he has proof of the existence of CCSVI and efficacy of treatment? Numbers don't lie. Machines do not have any possibility of placebo or other psychological effect. All you can do now is get verification that there was no operator error or lie, likelihood of which would be very remote.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

What am I saying? The only psychological effect here is the mass hypnotism performed by the likes of Drs. Freedman and Rose. Millions of people saw the dye burst through and heard Dr. Zamboni's 'Wow' exclamation when the dilatation was performed on CTV. That was CCSVI. That was Liberation of venous blood. Nobody needs any more proof. We need action, by our paid doctors and our paid elected representatives, paid bureaucrats, paid insurance companies, and if necessary, paid lawyers. They've all been paid. Now when do they earn it? This patient is all out of patience.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
Merlyn
Family Elder

Post by Merlyn »

http://www.oceanhbo.com/

There is a great chapter on mitochondria function in this website.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

thanks for the link, Merlyn, and the other one on autism/hypoperfusion!
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

Merlyn wrote:http://www.oceanhbo.com/

There is a great chapter on mitochondria function in this website.
Never did find that chapter on mitochondria. However, thanks and I am now very interested in HBO (not the television kind). I was explaining to someone: it's like this: if a guy can't s**t, he can eat all he wants of the best food there is, and he's still gonna die. So having pure oxygen is like having the best food there is. If your blood can't drain you're out of luck.

I do find it interesting, since it sounds a bit like, instead of eating, getting an injection of nutrients already digested into your bloodstream. Maybe in that sense it can help some. I'd still like better veins.

The neat thing is it sent me on the trail of SPECT radiography, and I found a couple of good papers. Here is one: SPECT-paper
Not a doctor.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

I just got my copy of Vascular Dementia from a "used" bookseller affiliated with Amazon. There are apparently a lot of copies around, for cheap. It was still in the shrink-wrap. The Neuroimaging chapter is interesting, and talks about PWI, or Perfusion Weighted Imaging. This book is about a whole area of "vascular neurology", and because it is specifically *not* about "MS" but about Dementia it has many parallels with the subject we are all more familiar with, which we now think has a vascular dimension or origin. Definitely it will be helpful to me, but it is going to be tough slogging for the casual reader. It is meant for medical professionals, I think. The editors are two PhDs in psychiatry and two clinical neurologists. It is a compilation of 25 papers on the topic. The TOC is worth looking at on Google.
Not a doctor.