superbug bacteria a risk for CCSVI patients in India

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

superbug bacteria a risk for CCSVI patients in India

Postby Cece » Mon May 30, 2011 9:53 pm

http://tinyurl.com/4488fy6
The doctors also describe the case of an older woman with multiple sclerosis who travelled to India to get the "liberation treatment" for CCSVI. She too was found with NDM-1 expressing bacteria in her urine, this time called Providencia Rettgeri. But again, the bacteria were not causing symptoms so she was not treated for the infection.
NDM-1 is not a bug as such, but a newly discovered enzyme produced by bacteria that turns the organisms into superbugs that can resist almost all standard antibiotics.

Reason one not to get treated for CCSVI in India: there are closer facilities in the US or Europe now treating CCSVI.
Reason two: superbug bacteria.

I notice that she was not treated for her CCSVI in Canada and she was not treated for her superbug infection...oh, Canada, so very good at not treating!

(no offense meant to Canada or Canadians)
Cece
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby EJC » Tue May 31, 2011 1:46 am

Indians have a very differnet set of morals and ethics to what we're used to in the West, I've imported from Indian for many years.

In business, I assume nothing until I have proof when dealing with them, it's just how they are and we do business with them knowing as much.

If I were going to trust my health to a foregin country where I was paying for medical treatement, India would not be on my list.
EJC
Family Elder

Re: superbug bacteria a risk for CCSVI patients in India

Postby PCakes » Tue May 31, 2011 6:23 am

Cece wrote:oh, Canada, so very good at not treating!
(no offense meant to Canada or Canadians)

...no offense taken.. "admitting the problem is half the battle."
PCakes
Family Elder

Postby pklittle » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:24 am

What I find hard to accept is that Canada will not treat those MS patients who went outside Canada for treatment, came home and developed a complication. :?
pklittle
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)