Could supplemental oxygen help patients PRE-VENOPLASTY?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Supplemental oxygen in UK

Postby MarkW » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:24 am

euphoniaa wrote:This is no reflection on the merits of revisiting the original topic, :smile: but FYI to Cece & others - this is a thread from almost a year ago that was bumped this morning by a new poster trying to sell something.
Update on 6-29-12: The post to which I was referring back in February (see above), was deleted due to the fact that it was Spam, making my comment irrelevant. So...now that this old thread (originally from June, 2011) has been bumped yet again, I'm updating my post from February, 2012. :smile:

I am selling nothing, but letting you know that it is possible to try Oxygen Therapy at MS Therapy Centres in the UK. I am chair of Oxford MSTC (http://www.omstc.org) and we are a charity who offers Oxygen Therapy at far less than the commercial cost. Oxygen Therapy seems to help some pwMS so maybe worth a try if you are in the area of a therapy centre.
Kind regards,
MarkW

Updated for continuity from Euphoniaa's post. Trying Oxygen Therapy in the UK does not need to be very expensive...........MarkW
Last edited by MarkW on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Walker - Oxfordshire, England. Registered Pharmacist (UK). 11 years of study around MS.
Mark's CCSVI Report 7-Mar-11:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/8359854/MS-experts-in-Britain-have-to-open-their-minds.html
MarkW
Family Elder

Advertisement

Re: Supplemental oxygen in UK

Postby euphoniaa » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:21 am

MarkW wrote:I am selling nothing...

Hi Mark, I assume you are referring to my old post on the previous page, so I updated it for clarity.

And here it is:
euphoniaa wrote:This is no reflection on the merits of revisiting the original topic, :smile: but FYI to Cece & others - this is a thread from almost a year ago that was bumped this morning by a new poster trying to sell something.

Update on 6-29-12: The post to which I was referring back in February (see above), was deleted due to the fact that it was Spam, making my comment irrelevant. So...now that this old thread (originally from June, 2011) has been bumped yet again, I'm updating my post from February, 2012.

It's no wonder that threads go round and round in circles, and misunderstandings, misrepresentations, misquotes and mistakes abound. :-D It's tough to keep up, what with my brain damage & all, but I do try to keep track of my own posts - except when they've been moved and irretrievably lost within the giant conglomerate threads. :smile: And as a courtesy, I very rarely delete or revise my posts without adding an explanation.
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
euphoniaa
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)