Post here if you can send out this link

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Cece
Family Elder

Post here if you can send out this link

Post by Cece »

In his thread, Dr. Sclafani has said that he would appreciate our help. Registration for the July 15-16th symposium is currently below projections.

It is in our best interests as patients for our doctors to attend CCSVI symposiums and conferences. We want our doctors to learn and know as much as they can, particularly since CCSVI is still in the process of discovery and standardization.

The target audience for the symposium is as follows: "The symposium will be of value to interventional radiologists, vascular surgeons, neurologists and other medical professionals who work with MS patients or who specialize in endovascular therapy."

The link is www.ccsvisymposium.com

Please post here if you are able to send out the link to an IR, vascular surgeon, neurologist, or other medical professional as listed above.

:)
Rompers
Getting to Know You...

Post by Rompers »

I have sent emails to our Canadian Health Minister, my Ontario Health Minister, the Premier of Ontario and a family friend who is an MP in the Canadian Government. As well I have sent a copy of the email letter to our local newspaper, a copy to to CIRA (Canadian Interventional Radiology Association) and a group of local vascular surgeons.
Last edited by Rompers on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Procedure by DrS 5/3/11 SI
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

Sent to my GP via facebook. My bro the MP and Dr. Duncan via email.
Last edited by 1eye on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
pklittle
Family Elder

Post by pklittle »

I had already sent the link to the FSIR I have seen locally.
munchkin
Family Elder

Post by munchkin »

Sent to my GP who is very interested, to my neuro (who is not so interested) and the director of the MS Clinic (who believes vascular issues affect people with MS, just not the jugulars).
silverbirch
Family Elder

Post by silverbirch »

I have posted the link to a London UK based Consultant interventional radiologist .

I hope it helps

We have a come along way from medical staff running into procedure rooms between 15,000 - 20,000 thats something

Silver

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”