azygos

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Leski

azygos

Post by Leski »

Download spojeni s...jpg (6.3 MB)
spojeni s...jpg
Download(6.3 MB)
Download as zip
Dear doctor,
I was officially diagnosed with MS in 2002. I had an angioplasty in Nis, Serbia when both my jugular veins were dilated with 10X40mm balloons.
My azygos vein wasn't ballooned. I'm interested in your opiion whether my azygos vein is functioning properly and does it need to be dilated.
I'm sending you images from my intervention as an attachment. I would like to hear your expert opinion.
I am a member on ThisIsMS but this is the only way to contact you.

Milorad Leskinovic
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

Leski, you might try asking in his thread, or using Photobucket to post the images here at TIMS, or sending an email or pm to him directly.
drsclafani
Family Elder

Re: azygos

Post by drsclafani »

Leski wrote:Download spojeni s...jpg (6.3 MB)
spojeni s...jpg
Download(6.3 MB)
Download as zip
Dear doctor,
I was officially diagnosed with MS in 2002. I had an angioplasty in Nis, Serbia when both my jugular veins were dilated with 10X40mm balloons.
My azygos vein wasn't ballooned. I'm interested in your opiion whether my azygos vein is functioning properly and does it need to be dilated.
I'm sending you images from my intervention as an attachment. I would like to hear your expert opinion.
I am a member on ThisIsMS but this is the only way to contact you.

Milorad Leskinovic
Leski,
i am not sure whether you were seeking my opinion but i am happy to give it.

I think that 10x4 balloons seem very small and are not likely, in my opinion, to remain open very long.

try posting the images here on TIMS
or you can email dr sclafani at ccsviliberation@gmail.com

DrSclafani

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”