5 Simple Steps for Dealing with Trolls

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Manage foes

Post by jimmylegs »

hey noticed a new feature. sorry if i'm the last to spot it :S hehehe

anyway, if you click on the user control panel top right, and look at your profile options partway down the menu on the left, you will see an item 'friends and foes'. click on that and it defaults to 'manage friends' then you click the menu again on 'manage foes' and enter all the names of people you consider antagonistic.

should make following the 5 simple steps waaaaay easier.

lucky you guys :P hehe
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
Bender
Family Elder

Re: 5 Simple Steps for Dealing with Trolls

Post by Bender »

If I am ever trolling please tell me, I sometimes do it out of habit as the rest of the forums I visit are.... more recreational in nature.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Re: Manage foes

Post by CureOrBust »

jimmylegs wrote:anyway, if you click on the user control panel top right, and look at your profile options partway down the menu on the left, you will see an item 'friends and foes'. click on that and it defaults to 'manage friends' then you click the menu again on 'manage foes' and enter all the names of people you consider antagonistic.
Use it if you find you cannot resist posting against a troll. Any insults you attempt, will only validate their existence, in their mind. You will annoy them the most by ignoring them. Any post they start which has no replies, will quickly fade down the list of recent posts, and will let them know what they are saying or their methods are not valued.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

that's exactly right, cure. hence the 5 steps, all the same, that kicked off this topic.
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: 5 Simple Stpes for Dealing with Trolls

Post by NHE »

NHE wrote:The Fremont Troll...

The Fremont Troll is now available as a Chia Pet (just in time for holiday shopping)!

NHE :geek:
miri
Family Elder

Post by miri »

Hi, am i at risk of being liebelled (oops.. labelled) a troll if i respond candidly on a thread about trolls?

Firstly, is someone who is labelled FMS, or Lyme or Geriatric (rather than MS) considered a "troll" off the bat, on MS forums?
(never mind that many symptoms & structural-causes may be shared across-groups?

See, it's like this. I suspect that alot of people who are LIEbeled by jargon-filled conventional systems, are themselves quick to call communication styles which they're not accustomed to "Trolls With Agenda's" because they themselves are programmed to be so utterly conventional. I mean, would they ever even allow themselves to deeply research Quantum-Physics-based truthful diagnostics such as lifesystemusa, the Russian's ROFES, and other systems based on Quantum Physics? (a.k.a. The Field, The Force, you name it.

So, when I finally caught on to the fact that the majority of my fellow sufferers have unfortunately allowed themselves to become Religious Believers of the Sacred AMA-FDA, i've become nauseously turned off by that programmed mindset ~X( :sick: who prefer remaining in their respective, neatly-liebelled boxes they were dumped into.

BTW, are the terms Agenda & Troll in TheField's lexicon, i wonder?
Reachable via PM. Seems I have Higbee's HSII on ThisIsMS. Frustrated by MSers, FMers, Lymers & Prematurely-Aged-By-EMFers who prefer cryptic jargonian Systems Vs. Intuitive empirical experience. Don't simple truths count for anything anymore?

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”