in the video Dr. Tucker wrote:"Why apply Physics to Medicine?
* The flow of fluids is governed by the "Physics of Fluid Dynamics and blood is a fluid.
* However the analysis of blood flow in Multiple Sclerosis, based on fluid dynamics, has never been carried out.
* This presentation provides some evidence that the flow and pressure characteristics predicted by Fluid Dynamics match characteristics seen in Multiple Sclerosis."
in the video Dr. Tucker wrote:"Presentation Breakdown"
* MS and venous blood reflux
* Pulsating fluid law in a tube with an obstruction
- Demonstrate several "Laws of Fluid Dynamics"
- Demonstrate areas of localized high pressure
* Discussion of blood flow through the brain's capillary bed
- Demonstrates localized high pressure areas can reduce the supply of oxygen and blood flow through the brain
* Description of the Blood Brain Barrier
* Impact of high presure areas (localized hypertension) on the Blood Brain Barrier and its potential relationship to MS
in the video Dr Tucker wrote:After more than 100 years of research, no agreed cause of MS has yet been identified.
However, the Physics of Fluid Dynamics has never been applied to the analysis of blood flow and vein obstructions.
MrSuccess wrote:The arteries are probably expanding more than is healthy . [ see garden hose example ]
They would if it were a closed system from the heart directly to the brain. However, there are other pathways for the blood to travel and flow will likely follow the path of least resistance.
Users browsing this forum: grandsons4