ATTENTION CANADIANS:TIME TO PRESSURE FEDS.ME-CLIN/TRI

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

ATTENTION CANADIANS:TIME TO PRESSURE FEDS.ME-CLIN/TRI

Postby Gardenia » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:38 pm

Whst the hell is going on in Canada? The Feds said they would fund clinical trials now what the f#ck is going on on this front when where who is doing double blinded clinical trials? Seems nothing -TIME TO SERIOUSLY START RAISING BLOOODY MURDER ON THIS FRONT-EVERYONE IS SERIOUSLY DRAGGING THEIR ASSES IN CANADA!!!!!
Gardenia
Family Member

Advertisement

Postby fee001 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi!

Dont get angry with me, but what trials are they not funding

Fiona
I do my own research, and find my own answers Its good to talk
fee001
Family Elder

Postby Gardenia » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:27 pm

What they are doing so far in Canada from the provincial governments to the federal Harper government and dthe medical community is giving a lot of lip service-there's a little too much talk and no action.The same could be said in other countries. But there is such a high prevalence of MS in Canada that we should be take a LEAD here, PERIOD!!!!!!!
Gardenia
Family Member

Postby Cece » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:52 pm

When, where, and who are good questions.
It might take them time to get things started, it would be just as bad if they rush in with poor techniques or a poor trial design.
I think it is still very encouraging that they are taking things forward with clinical trials!
Cece
Family Elder

Postby munchkin » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:56 pm

You are so right, but when the media. the Dr's, and many parliamentarians are trying hard to keep things quiet it's hard to keep the message going.
I have written letters to our minister of health, to the city paper and to specific reporters. Here in Winnipeg I'm told that there is enough information out there, people don't want to hear more.

It just gets so frustrating.
munchkin
Family Elder

Postby fee001 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:20 am

Hi!

It's ok now. no :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: longer in the dark, isnt the internet a wonderful thing.
I do my own research, and find my own answers Its good to talk
fee001
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)