sweating in MS

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Postby dlb » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Cece wrote:I used to sweat like a mannequin, now I sweat like a person. ;)

Ditto!
I thought when I was in NYC in July that it was the humidity & heat combo that was possibly the reason for me breaking into a sweat for the first time in my life. I just spent a week in Arizona and was sweating just as much here. Thank goodness because it was HOT. I'm so pleased to report that I had absolutely no problems with the heat here. This new ability to cool down is so refreshing!
dlb
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby pklittle » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Meg8907 wrote:Pigs don't sweat.. 8O :D

Pigs sweat a little bit, but they cool themselves by hanging out in cool mud. 8O

In NYC in July, I was overcome by the heat on two occasions! Once on a lunch break when we went out into Times Square. The second time was when we had a ride from h*ll to the airport when we departed. The a/c in the cab was not functioning and I felt soooo sick from being hot. Plus the driver was swerving and jerking us around. :twisted: To top it off, the cab had a funky smell. 8O I was never so glad to get into an airport terminal in my life. #Shudderingfromhorriblecabride
pklittle
Family Elder

Postby pklittle » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Wonder if this gadget works... :?:

Mini Portable Hand Held Air Conditioner
<shortened url>
pklittle
Family Elder

Postby Cece » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:28 pm

dlb wrote:Ditto!
I thought when I was in NYC in July that it was the humidity & heat combo that was possibly the reason for me breaking into a sweat for the first time in my life. I just spent a week in Arizona and was sweating just as much here. Thank goodness because it was HOT. I'm so pleased to report that I had absolutely no problems with the heat here. This new ability to cool down is so refreshing!

Welcome to the Liberati! :D

Pklittle, yikes, that would've messed me up too.
Cece
Family Elder

Postby Thekla » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:02 am

I'm still not sweating. Of course, the record NYC temps were before but it was very hot and humid the day we left Philadelphia too. Maybe it will gradually change---it will take a while to notice with the weather we're having here though.
Thekla
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)