MYELIN REPAIR

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Part 2

Postby fee001 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:41 pm

Civickiller,

I presume that you have bladder issues yeah! which may be improvingdue to treatment.

Anyway, using dr windmans human diagram then visit http://www.americanacupuncture.com/blad ... idian.html

Cross reference bladder meridian points with above and you will find that the problem areas and the meridian correspond.

There is more but dont want to overload you

Fiona

p.s as far as I am concerned I dont have ms, just a misaligned Atlas plus I had Candida, but thats been sorted
fee001
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby civickiller » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:56 am

Fiona,

yes i do have bladder issues. and yes the issues are improving, i can hold it about 3/4 as long as i could before MS

how often do you see your UCC Dr ?
im curious if seeing my dr twice a week will always keep my atlas in alignment so it will learn to hold faster vs seeing him only when i notice my atlas out of alignment
civickiller
Family Elder

Postby fee001 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:22 am

Civickiller,

I see John my Chiro every 2wks I've been having acupuncture along bladder meridian to restore my bodys flow/Chi alternate weeks, my last session we experimnented on neck pain, knee pain and sciatic points, with encouraging results at first but wore off, but def going to try them again.

You see mine isnt just about the Atlas but the knock on affects that have caused misalignments along my spine, which have to be adjusted constantly.

No I cant afford it, but then I cant afford not to, anyway I'm sure John would continue free of charge if I was desperate, but I'm holding my own at the moment, anyway when I walk, I'll be recouping my expenses and a lot more off of the NHS.

By the way are you in a wheelchair like me, if so, do you find when you want to go for a wee yeah! that your left leg flexes or misbehaves.

I ask this because the nerve that goes down the left leg passes the bladder and it seems when mine has been full it affects that leg.

I have prob seen John for a year or so. It has taken me 10 years to get this wonky, it wont be a quick fix back. It will take time but hey! my upper torso strength is miles better.

Fiona
fee001
Family Elder

Postby civickiller » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:43 am

Fiona,

yeah im in a wheelchair too. for me the rest of my spine is healthy, only my atlas is off. when i have to go bathroom urgently, my legs tense up. but im guessing its just because my blood pressure is up, its like that for me in every raising blood pressure situation, body tenses up
civickiller
Family Elder

Postby fee001 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:06 am

Civickiller,

When I start to wee my right leg releases this I presume is the bladder meridian reaction. See how the body is so complex.

so my left leg reacts to full bladder pressing on nerve and my right leg reacts to the meridian.

Also if your blood pressure is high you may have Candida check out

http://www.stopyeast.com/highbloodpress.html

Fiona ( I am a mine of info, if I do say so myself)
fee001
Family Elder

Postby civickiller » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:53 am

ive never really had high or normal blood pressure, its always been low. only recently though my blood pressure has been normal.

http://lieske.com/channels/5e-bladder.htm

because i get right kidney pains every now and then never left, some of the bladder psycho-emotional things i have even on the chronic side.

im gonna look into acupuncture tomorrow

thanks for the heads up and info
civickiller
Family Elder

Postby fee001 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:08 am

Civickiller,

I bow with honour,also look into Candida I had what I thought was kidney pain, Doc kept focussing on bladder as they do, sample clear, so did my own investigations and discovered I had Candida, so dealt with that one myself, it can invade any organ even blood system, I think I had it for years just didnt know it. But Chiro had become a bit static as to improvements, but when dealt with Candida my right side released slightly and we could progress. Docs deny its existance because of antibiotic link. Just do the diet etc cant hurt and you might otice a big difference

Fiona
fee001
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)