IAMSICKOFMS GINGER MCQUEEN

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
dania
Family Elder

IAMSICKOFMS GINGER MCQUEEN

Post by dania »

http://www.iamsickofms.blogspot.com/

This woman was one of the pioneers, having her procedure April 30/10. She was accompanied by the CBC news crew and was taped even in the surgical room. Later Canada got to see it on the CBC news.
Last edited by dania on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

I have much renewed confidence in what this woman says. I will be waiting for results from her insufficiency treatments. There seems to be a definite problem with putting all the eggs into the neurology basket. Sure, these people are smart, but studying the brain doesn't make them infallible, or mean that all your other systems are covered. Diversity of opinions and perspectives is paramount!
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
MarkW
Family Elder

I am annoyed

Post by MarkW »

I am annoyed that a chatroom attempting to help people find info on CCSVI is being used for personal feelings. Moderators please remove such threads.

MarkW
Mark Walker - Oxfordshire, England. Retired Industrial Pharmacist. 24 years of study about MS.
CCSVI Comments:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/8359854/MS-experts-in-Britain-have-to-open-their-minds.html
dania
Family Elder

Post by dania »

Thank God for Ginger McQueen, Denise Manley and others that posted their experiences. If it was not for them, getting the word out on the CCSVI procedure and how they felt after having it done, who knows where we would be today.
esta
Family Elder

Post by esta »

GOOD READ, TX
i was 6 days after her, there...
PPMS. Liberated Katowice, Poland
06/05/10 angioplasty RJV-re-stenodsed
26/08/10 stent RJV
28/12/10 follow-up ultrasound intimal hyperplasia

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”