Headache for last 3 weeks

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
manojag22
Family Member

Headache for last 3 weeks

Post by manojag22 »

Hi,

I ve had my CCSVi procedure 18 months back and my health has been stable and better energy since then, last 3 weeks plus I'm having a headaches which I never had for more than a day or two. Ive a stent placed in right Jug vein high up and on baby aspirin since the procedure.

I'm not able to figure out what is the cause of this ??is this something to do with MS or restenosis or any thing else, painkiller helps for some time but it comes back again. Particularly in the forhead area and above eyes.

Pls advise.

Manoj
jean-la-grenouille
Family Member

Re: Headache for last 3 weeks

Post by jean-la-grenouille »

You should ask to your doctor because you have to be careful if you had a stent. He may check if there's no clot or anything else. I heard some people had headackes after the procedure but things went better with time and headackes disapeared.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

Definitely would see an IR about this. You want them to look for any clotting or intimal hyperplasia overgrowth within the stent.
CD
Family Elder

Post by CD »

Hi,
It may not be related to your procedure. You could have a sinus infection, or regular migraine-type headache from another ailment/ cause. See you GP, perhaps an antibiotic is needed. We do get other problems besides those CCSVI procedures may bring. Good luck.
Where there is a will, there is a way. "HOPE"

CCSVI Procedure December 2010
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

ok CD makes a very good point!

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”