ANOTHER WAY TO DILATE VEINS?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

For Procedure Failure ONLY

Postby MarkW » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:07 pm

I would only consider this treatment in cases where venoplasty cannot be used any further, never as a first choice treatment for CCSVI syndrome.
Please remember that vasodilators act on all of the veins and venules, most effect is seen on smaller vessels.
I advise a cautious approach to new threatments, hence my thread on gold standard diagnosis. There only 5 clinics offering such a service. My advice is do it right, rather than do something/anything.
MarkW
Mark Walker - Oxfordshire, England. Registered Pharmacist (UK). 11 years of study around MS.
Mark's CCSVI Report 7-Mar-11:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/8359854/MS-experts-in-Britain-have-to-open-their-minds.html
MarkW
Family Elder

Advertisement

Re: ANOTHER WAY TO DILATE VEINS?

Postby dania » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:54 pm

You hit the nail on the head Mark. That is exactly my problem. After 2 angioplasties and 3 more tries which Dr Siskin and Dr Arata said all 3 of my veins are now blocked with scarring. My hope is this device can dilate my collateral veins. So what choice do I have? This disease/condition is killing me. If nothing is done I fear I have only a few years left.
dania
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)