DrSclafani needs urgent help

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
drsclafani
Family Elder

DrSclafani needs urgent help

Post by drsclafani »

I am charged by the International society for Neurovascular Disease with leading a consensus panel on methodology and best practice in performing the interventional procedure known by some as the liberation procedure.

In preparation for the ISNVD meeting in three weeks in Orlando, I want to Surveymonkey as many proceduralists as possible who are known to be performing the procedure.

I would appreciate names AND email addresses of any physicians who are known to perform this procedure.

This is time sensitive.

Thanks

DrSclafani
Salvatore JA Sclafani MD
Patient contact: ccsviliberation@gmail.com
EJC
Family Elder

Re: DrSclafani needs urgent help

Post by EJC »

PM Sent with details of Donald Reid, Scotland.
drsclafani
Family Elder

Post by drsclafani »

EJC wrote:PM Sent with details of Donald Reid, Scotland.
excellent. and a good idea to send me private messages to protect our doctors' privacy
Salvatore JA Sclafani MD
cheerleader
Family Elder

Post by cheerleader »

Hey Dr. S-

I'll post on Facebook.
Good luck!
xo,
cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com
frodo
Family Elder

Post by frodo »

drsclafani wrote:I am charged by the International society for Neurovascular Disease with leading a consensus panel on methodology and best practice in performing the interventional procedure known by some as the liberation procedure.

In preparation for the ISNVD meeting in three weeks in Orlando, I want to Surveymonkey as many proceduralists as possible who are known to be performing the procedure.

I would appreciate names AND email addresses of any physicians who are known to perform this procedure.

This is time sensitive.

Thanks

DrSclafani
There are several addresses and phones here:

http://www.ccsviclinic.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

I sent along Dr. Gregory Snyder, Dr. Michael Cumming, and Dr. Ziv Haskal's information.
Cheer, thanks for posting this to the facebook page!

I would assume the results of the survey will be that the IRs all vary in their techniques. But perhaps there will be common ground.
drsclafani
Family Elder

Post by drsclafani »

Cece wrote:I sent along Dr. Gregory Snyder, Dr. Michael Cumming, and Dr. Ziv Haskal's information.
Cheer, thanks for posting this to the facebook page!

I would assume the results of the survey will be that the IRs all vary in their techniques. But perhaps there will be common ground.
when asked what he thought the first time he saw luminescence on the barium cyanoplatinum plate exposed to his amazing ray, wilhelm roentgen said,"I did not think, I investigated"
Salvatore JA Sclafani MD
Pepe
Family Elder

Post by Pepe »

Here you are the names and email addresses of doctors in Europe, South America and Middle East who are performing the CCSVI procedure:

https://docs.google.com/present/view?id ... interval=5

I hope this can help.

If you need something else, please let me know.

Regards,

Pepe...from Spain (Europe)
María was Dx RRMS 1996. SPMS since 2003; Dx CCSVI by Dr. Simka on Dec.-2009; Balloon angioplasty on Jan.-2010 in Katowice (Poland); Betaseron (2000-2009); Tysabri since June 2009. BBD since 2003. IBT since Jan.-2010.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

drsclafani wrote:
Cece wrote:I would assume the results of the survey will be that the IRs all vary in their techniques. But perhaps there will be common ground.
when asked what he thought the first time he saw luminescence on the barium cyanoplatinum plate exposed to his amazing ray, wilhelm roentgen said,"I did not think, I investigated"
ok ok no assuming :)

We get some 'history of radiology' in with our 'ccsvi 101' and 'advanced ccsvi,' don't we?
drsclafani
Family Elder

Post by drsclafani »

Cece wrote:
drsclafani wrote:
Cece wrote:I would assume the results of the survey will be that the IRs all vary in their techniques. But perhaps there will be common ground.

We get some 'history of radiology' in with our 'ccsvi 101' and 'advanced ccsvi,' don't we?
we never did have that pop quiz......
Salvatore JA Sclafani MD
drsclafani
Family Elder

Post by drsclafani »

Cece wrote:
drsclafani wrote:

we never did have that pop quiz......

Did you know that the CT scanner was developed by EMI, the original recording company for the beatles. The first CT scanners were made by EMI

we could say, then, that we owe it to the Beatles that roentgen's ray, went from a kodak brownie to a nikon digital on the backs of the Beatles.

John Lennon, my hero

S
Salvatore JA Sclafani MD

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”