RE CCSVI PROCEDURE FOR AUSSI M.S LADY BY PROF. SCLAFAI

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
seeva
Family Elder

RE CCSVI PROCEDURE FOR AUSSI M.S LADY BY PROF. SCLAFAI

Post by seeva »

From MS Australia FaceBook page.

This weekend Channel Seven's Sunday Night program will feature a story on Aussie rock legend Chrissy Amphlett. In 2007, Chrissy spoke about living with MS, more recently she has also been diagnosed with cancer. Such an amazing woman.

DEAR FRIENDS PLEASE WATCH TONIGHT 6.30PM SUNDAY NIGHT PROGRAME AT CHANNEL7 REGARDING THIS STORY ABOUT
PROF..J.A SCLAFANI FROM AMERICAN ACCESS CARE PHYSICIAN DONE THE CCSVI PROCEDURE FOR CHRSSY ‘S M.S
REGARDS
SEEVA :lol:
drsclafani
Family Elder

Re: RE CCSVI PROCEDURE FOR AUSSI M.S LADY BY PROF. SCLAFAI

Post by drsclafani »

seeva wrote:From MS Australia FaceBook page.

This weekend Channel Seven's Sunday Night program will feature a story on Aussie rock legend Chrissy Amphlett. In 2007, Chrissy spoke about living with MS, more recently she has also been diagnosed with cancer. Such an amazing woman.

DEAR FRIENDS PLEASE WATCH TONIGHT 6.30PM SUNDAY NIGHT PROGRAME AT CHANNEL7 REGARDING THIS STORY ABOUT
PROF..J.A SCLAFANI FROM AMERICAN ACCESS CARE PHYSICIAN DONE THE CCSVI PROCEDURE FOR CHRSSY ‘S M.S
REGARDS
seeva, please verify that this actually was broadcast on sunday night. Chrissie and I thought it was to be aired on the 8th of april
Salvatore JA Sclafani MD
Patient contact: ccsviliberation@gmail.com
muse
Family Elder

Post by muse »

drsclafani, there was definitely no broadcast about the topic at “Sunday Night” channel 7 yesterday evening. I watched the show. Arne (Western Australia)
"MS" doesn't exist! - CCSVI dx Nov.2009, 1. angio LVJ & RVJ June 2010, 2. angio RVJ April 2011, January 2012 2. restenosis, reversed after ~1 year intake of high dosage Magnesium only. ThisIsCCSVIinMS: http://tinyurl.com/nwy5x58
seeva
Family Elder

Post by seeva »

drsclafani wrote:
seeva wrote:From MS Australia FaceBook page.

REGARDS
seeva, please verify that this actually was broadcast on sunday night. Chrissie and I thought it was to be aired on the 8th of april
Thanks for the informations tHE DR.SCLAFANI send me a reply same date. i am very sorry for the wrong date. i will let my friends know about the new date. Is Chrissy is your friend then can you find out this procedure works for PWSPMS. thanks
regards
seeva :roll:
hwebb
Family Elder

Post by hwebb »

never saw this advertised on MS Australia's FB page (it's gone now). Looking forward to watching this episode, with my favourite rock star :)
drsclafani
Family Elder

Post by drsclafani »

hwebb wrote:never saw this advertised on MS Australia's FB page (it's gone now). Looking forward to watching this episode, with my favourite rock star :)
with a love song for MS
Salvatore JA Sclafani MD
Patient contact: ccsviliberation@gmail.com
muse
Family Elder

Post by muse »

via CCSVI Australia http://www.facebook.com/CCSVIAUSTRALIA : “MS Hope - CCSVI Australia has received confirmation that a much anticipated story on CCSVI is scheduled to air on the Sunday Night program on Sunday 8th April, Channel 7. Our own Kerri Cassidy will feature in the episode, as will several famous members of our international network of friends...including Rock Goddess Chrissy Amphlett. Watch the trailer here! Helen” http://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/

Easter Sunday, Prime Time! Arne
"MS" doesn't exist! - CCSVI dx Nov.2009, 1. angio LVJ & RVJ June 2010, 2. angio RVJ April 2011, January 2012 2. restenosis, reversed after ~1 year intake of high dosage Magnesium only. ThisIsCCSVIinMS: http://tinyurl.com/nwy5x58
muse
Family Elder

Post by muse »

Chrissy Amphlett's, Kerry Cassidy’s etc. etc. experience with CCSVI treatment on the Sunday Night program. Well done girls! http://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/v ... h/28889773
hwebb
Family Elder

Post by hwebb »

was great to see this finally air!