secretive Canadian clinical trial green-lighted

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Re: Method submitted to NICE

Postby MarkW » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:06 am

Cece wrote:I love the work and activism you've put into this.

Many thanks for your comments Cece. I have done what consultants do the world over. We listen and ask questions, then prepare a clear summary document. Simple when you have been trained to do this (IBM is a great company for training).

I will copy my step by step doc into the NICE thread and develop it. Please add comments/improvements, the doc was never final but a working doc. I hoped that ISNVD would develop this type of doc but I see that it is too much of a business approach for academic/medical researchers.
MarkW
Mark Walker - Oxfordshire, England. Registered Pharmacist (UK). 11 years of study around MS.
Mark's CCSVI Report 7-Mar-11:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/8359854/MS-experts-in-Britain-have-to-open-their-minds.html
MarkW
Family Elder

Re: secretive Canadian clinical trial green-lighted

Postby 1eye » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Not being a doctor or researcher myself, I can only express my opinion. I do not think sedation or general anesthesia significantly increases the risk, especially for the sham patients, when compared with the risk of further progression.
"Try - Just A Little Bit Harder" - Janis Joplin
CCSVI procedure Albany Aug 2010
'MS' is over - if you want it
Patients sans/without patience
1eye
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)