secretive Canadian clinical trial green-lighted

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Re: Method submitted to NICE

Postby MarkW » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:06 am

Cece wrote:I love the work and activism you've put into this.

Many thanks for your comments Cece. I have done what consultants do the world over. We listen and ask questions, then prepare a clear summary document. Simple when you have been trained to do this (IBM is a great company for training).

I will copy my step by step doc into the NICE thread and develop it. Please add comments/improvements, the doc was never final but a working doc. I hoped that ISNVD would develop this type of doc but I see that it is too much of a business approach for academic/medical researchers.
MarkW
Mark Walker - Oxfordshire, England. Retired Pharmacist. 16 years of study about MS.
CCSVI Comments:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/8359854/MS-experts-in-Britain-have-to-open-their-minds.html
MarkW
Family Elder

Advertisement

Re: secretive Canadian clinical trial green-lighted

Postby 1eye » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Not being a doctor or researcher myself, I can only express my opinion. I do not think sedation or general anesthesia significantly increases the risk, especially for the sham patients, when compared with the risk of further progression.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
1eye
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)