excel hospital's twitter saying their surgery is permanent

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Cece
Family Elder

Re: excel hospital's twitter saying their surgery is permane

Post by Cece »

poor 1eye I TOLD you not to get your wife that copy of fifty shades....

:oops: :-D

munchkin, I wish you the absolute best with the surgery.
munchkin
Family Elder

Post by munchkin »

Thank you Cece, I'm hoping for the best as well. Dare I say... :lol:
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

I'm hoping for the best for you too. I'll expect a report!

I didn't know what fifty shades was but my wife told me. Hmmmm. 8O Ooooohhhhh. Never mind. :confused:
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
munchkin
Family Elder

Post by munchkin »

Thanks 1eye, I will post about how the procedure went and some of the changes that hopefully will happen.
This thread might become x-rated; instead of fifty shades of grey it will be fifty shades of red. :oops:
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

fifty shades of grey = muted colors before ccsvi treatment
fifty shades of red, blue, yellow, green, orange = seeing better now :)
munchkin
Family Elder

Post by munchkin »

Isn't proper blood flow a wonderful thing, funny how some Dr's just don't seem to get it. :o
deirdrec
Getting to Know You...

Post by deirdrec »

:smile: I just mowed the lawn today, It is very hot where I live and I am having no issues with the heat. So blow flow is amazing and for the moment I am enjoying every second. Thanks Dr. Hernandez for giving me my life back!
munchkin
Family Elder

Post by munchkin »

deirdrec - so glad to hear that you are doing so well :-D . Enjoy the weather!
DougL
Family Elder

Post by DougL »

deirdrec wrote: for the moment I am enjoying every second. Thanks Dr. Hernandez for giving me my life back!
yaaaay. good for you
DARYLSWAIN

Post by DARYLSWAIN »

I TALKED TO TINA AT EXCEL THEY ARE NOT SAYING IT IS PERMANENT....PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH WE WITH BLOOD FLOW ISSUES [CCSVI] DO NOT NEED FALSE EXPENSIVE PROMISES....
dania
Family Elder

Post by dania »

[quote="DARYLSWAIN"]I TALKED TO TINA AT EXCEL THEY ARE NOT SAYING IT IS PERMANENT....PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH WE WITH BLOOD FLOW ISSUES [CCSVI] DO NOT NEED FALSE EXPENSIVE PROMISES....[/quote
Are you going to remove your posting that Excel is saying permanent On CCSVI Locator? Actions speak volumes. We do not need false promises nor untrue allegation being spread around. And even IF it were true Excel is being prudent that it is no longer there.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

And even IF it were true Excel is being prudent that it is no longer there.
If it were true?
This is why I took a screenshot.

No, I won't be deleting anything. The posts on CCSVI Locator are in the comments section of a thread that is off the main page. I posted what I understand to be true and I supported it with the screenshot after they deleted the original twitter post. I acknowledge that the problematic post on their part was made in February, and it is now July, and they may have refined their message. But I don't think permanently should have ever been said at all. I remember a poster here who called a clinic (not Excel) back in 2010. She asked about wheelchair accessibility. The coordinator answered and then said that it didn't matter, she wouldn't need the wheelchair when she left. That sort of statement is over the line. Excel saying 'permanent' is over the line.
deirdrec
Getting to Know You...

Post by deirdrec »

I had my first Open INTERNAL JUGULAR VEIN RECONSTRUCTION on my left side after it was determined that the vein had restenosised and could no longer be angioed. This was the start of a journey that changed my life. Thanks to Dr.Hernandez, and his team of doctors I was given the opportunity to partake in this amazing surgery. In April I returned to have the right side done. This is keeping the blood flow going. For both sides I had multiple blocks and this was the most efficient and effective way for me to have this fixed. I am very fortunate that by doing this it appears to have put my ms on hold. I have gone from being numb from the waist down to being able to walk and even run. The fogging is gone and I now have 20/20 vision. I no longer slurr my speech and my hands are now capable with no numbness. With this type of surgery there is follow up and monitoring even if it is long distance. For me this was the next logical step in the CCSVI treatment.