Zamboni's Brave Dreams is underway

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Cece
Family Elder

Zamboni's Brave Dreams is underway

Post by Cece »

"It's official--the first two patients have been enrolled in Dr. Zamboni's Brave Dreams trial!!"

The link is in Italian, the quote is from CCSVI in MS in Facebook, and the news that the trial is underway is very welcome.
I think the neurologists in Ferrera chose to withdraw, but there are several other sites and this is a big undertaking. I hope the trial design is sufficient that it will hold up to scrutiny. And I hope the results end up being in favor of CCSVI.
masci
Getting to Know You...

Re: Zamboni's Brave Dreams is underway

Post by masci »

Exactly. The neurologists in Ferrara chose to withdraw, and patients will be recruited from Salvi/Bologna. After, Catania starts, and then the other hospitals to follow.
frodo
Family Elder

Post by frodo »

masci wrote:Exactly. The neurologists in Ferrara chose to withdraw, and patients will be recruited from Salvi/Bologna. After, Catania starts, and then the other hospitals to follow.
Sad. Did they report their reasons for withdrawing?
masci
Getting to Know You...

Post by masci »

frodo wrote:
masci wrote: Sad. Did they report their reasons for withdrawing?
The usual denialism of most neurologists, in addition to jealousy among colleagues of the same university.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”