HOPE AND CONCERN: Dr. Rosa’s Guided Image Upright MRI's

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Re: HOPE AND CONCERN: Dr. Rosa’s Guided Image Upright MRI's

Postby Sharon » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:13 pm

Nice to hear from you Rogan! It has been awhile ...

Thanks so much for listening to the Rosa interview and for your kind comments. Rosa is an incredible, passionate gentleman. He will be a "player" in the future of therapies for neurological disease.

Hope all is well in your world.
Kindest regards,
Sharon
Sharon
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby daniel » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:08 pm

I just want to give a quick update with my story:

I was first adjusted by Dr Rosa late Oct of 2015 (last year). The results were incredible and even opened up my blocked jugular veins without needing the veinoplasty surgery again! I've had much more energy and my bodily sensations have been gradually returning over the past year. The first adjust held for about 2-3 months, and then 1 month, and then less and less until I wasn't even surviving the car ride back home after the adjustments...

This lead me to look for permanent atlas/c1 adjustments and I found it via an 'atlasprofilax' procedure. I feel much more confident with my neck now and not like I need to protect it every second of every day and can just live my life fully now while remaining in alignment :D I'm still going to the gym doing cardio daily along with 20min sauna sessions 6x/week to make sure my blood keeps flowing. Just wanted to pass on the news in case others have been experiencing similar issues having their AO adjustment hold.
daniel
Family Elder

Postby frodo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:38 am

daniel wrote:I just want to give a quick update with my story:

I was first adjusted by Dr Rosa late Oct of 2015 (last year). The results were incredible and even opened up my blocked jugular veins without needing the veinoplasty surgery again! I've had much more energy and my bodily sensations have been gradually returning over the past year. The first adjust held for about 2-3 months, and then 1 month, and then less and less until I wasn't even surviving the car ride back home after the adjustments...

This lead me to look for permanent atlas/c1 adjustments and I found it via an 'atlasprofilax' procedure. I feel much more confident with my neck now and not like I need to protect it every second of every day and can just live my life fully now while remaining in alignment :D I'm still going to the gym doing cardio daily along with 20min sauna sessions 6x/week to make sure my blood keeps flowing. Just wanted to pass on the news in case others have been experiencing similar issues having their AO adjustment hold.

Thanks for sharing your story, Daniel.

Just a question. What is the Atlasprofilax procedure? And does Dr. Rosa advocate for it? thanks.
frodo
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)