DR. ROSA RECEIVES PRESTIGIOUS AWARD

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Tamarack
Getting to Know You...

DR. ROSA RECEIVES PRESTIGIOUS AWARD

Post by Tamarack »

Dr. Scott Rosa was awarded the 2012 Chiropractor of the Year honor on August 26 in Atlanta, Georgia by the Society of Orthospinology Chiropractic.
Dr. Rosa is an Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractor and the award recognized his work in Image Guided Atlas Orthogonal correction utilizing Advanced Upright MRI with MS, Trauma and Parkinsons disease. The award is especially noteworthy because it has never before been given to a practitioner outside the specialty of Orthospinology.

In addition, the Society donated $2,000 to Dr. Rosa’s Trauma Imaging Foundation. All donated funds go to accelerate the research.

For those wishing to donate to his 501 (c)(3) non-profit-foundation checks can be sent to:
The Trauma Imaging Foundation
230 Rock Hill Drive
P.O. Box 437
Rock Hill, New York 12775

The Trauma Imaging Foundation will soon have a website up for those wishing to learn more about Dr. Rosa’s work and the mission of the foundation. At that time you will be able to use PayPal to donate to the research and I will post on TIMS with the URL when it becomes available.

Rosa’s current research with MS patients evolved as a result of his previous MRI study of a random group of cervical trauma patients. A significant number of those subjects also presented with either MS or Parkinson’s disease. You can learn more about Dr. Rosa and his research at http://www.thisisms.com/forum/chronic-c ... 20544.html

Some of Dr. Rosa’s extensive background in head and neck trauma can be found at http://www.atlasorthogonality.com/Physi ... osaBio.htm

I applaud the CCSVI Alliance for expanding their website to include research on other neurological diseases and csf flow. If we all continue to collaborate with open minds (both patients and professionals) on MS, CCSVI and the growing awareness of head and neck anomolies as factors in neurological diseases, we will find the answers we seek. Many thanks to Sharon Richardson and the Alliance for their tireless efforts.

Tamarack
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Re: DR. ROSA RECEIVES PRESTIGIOUS AWARD

Post by HappyPoet »

Tamarack,

Please convey my congratulations to Dr. Rosa for being recognized with this award which will go far in increasing awareness of the value of AO chiropractic.

Also, he deserves much luck with his Trauma Imaging Foundation which will help in many ways many patients in the coming years who have been and will be labeled with the diagnosis of "MS" and who've suffered some type of trauma in their past, even if they can't remember the event that caused the trauma or haven't connected the trauma, such as whiplash, to their diagnosis of "MS."

As I've posted many times before, every patient should have proper AO X-rays--along with standard MRIs--before accepting a diagnosis of "MS." Neuros, IRs, AO chiros, and patients must become knowledgeable about the problems caused by both CCSVI and a misaligned Atlas, and Dr. Rosa's continuing research efforts will most certainly help this happen.

When Dr. Rosa's website is up and running, he can definitely count on my PayPal donation.

Thank you!
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

Excellent, congrats to Dr. Rosa!
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

yes, congrats! move over mainstream. dr. rosa has something that can't be shoved under the rug anymore or poo pooed.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”