Dr. Dake sued

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Re: Dr. Dake sued

Post by HappyPoet »

Hi Marc,

Please know that your contributions here are also very much appreciated and respected by many. TiMS needs your participation and perspective, and I truly hope you will continue to be a part of the TiMS' family because you give an important voice for all those whose CCSVI procedures were not helpful.

Mark and Marc, hopefully, on the other side of these posts, there will be peace for everyone so that all effort can be directed toward the fight against "MS." With that being said, I, along with many others, look forward to future posts by both of you.
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

yes, you are both great guys--both with a lot to offer. hopefully fences can be mended and a path to move forward for the better good of all of us- together is found.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

Now that the fuss has been aired, and we know with the greatest of certainties that neither Mark or Marc will be suing each other, and that Wheelchair Kamikaze is not included with "media whores", let's get back to this lawsuit.

I hope they will not get far. Fame is just the opposite face of notoriety, so lawyers will often settle for either, as will some "journalists" and their employers. I am afraid if the size of the target is what determines the merit of the case, it will win. There are some locations where that will be true. For my part I would just laugh at the plaintiffs and tell them to move along, nothing to see here. I ain't no judge and I ain't no doctor, though, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
MrSuccess
Family Elder

Post by MrSuccess »

a doctor getting sued ? come on now .... like everyday ... everywhere. :roll:

MrSuccess

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”