Is this CCSVI/PAD/AI theory possible?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Is this CCSVI/PAD/AI theory possible?

Postby miri » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:28 pm

(see rough sketch further down)
I'm confused, thus the sketch is very half baked, but i find simple pictorials most clarifying. I welcome anyone capable of correcting it, if they'd do it in the form of a pic.

Maybe:

(1) one group (labelled MS) has CCSVI

(2) another group labelled either MS or FMS have both CCSVI & PAD

(3) another group labelled FMS, and/or geriatric, and/or stressed lives have PAD

(4) another group labelled MS and/or FMS and/or CFIDS and/or Lupus and/or aging-body(toxic) and/or stressed body and/or EMF-exposure and/or chemical/mold-exposure have AutoImmune Systems out of whack.
Reachable via PM. Seems I have Higbee's HSII on ThisIsMS. Frustrated by MSers, FMers, Lymers & Prematurely-Aged-By-EMFers who prefer cryptic jargonian Systems Vs. Intuitive empirical experience. Don't simple truths count for anything anymore?
miri
Family Member

Advertisement

Re: Is this CCSVI/PAD/AI theory possible?

Postby EJC » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:18 pm

There's no reason to assume MS is a single entity. In fact, I don't think we'll ever see a eureka day where a single cause or "cure" is found for what we currently understand (or don't understand) MS to be.

Your sketch isn't entirely far fetched.

Over then next few decades/century what will probably happen is people's "MS" symptoms will be broken down into a variety of more specific problems, some may be CCSVI, Chiro issues, Jaw misalignments, TMJ problems, physical trauma, viral trauma etc etc.

The population of people diagnosed with MS will shrink as some will have found suitable treatments and no longer be considered an MS sufferer.

It's also not entirely beyond the realms of possibility that people may actually be afflicted with two or more conditions leading to their symptoms.
EJC
Family Elder

Postby Music » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:02 pm

I agree EJC.
Music
Family Member

Postby miri » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:21 pm

What I envision (while cognizant that most visions never become actualized) is:

An end to the divisive, neatly-packaged LIEbels.

To make way for enhancement of systems already existing, namely:
based on quantum physics diagnostics, and including on-screen detailed anatomical pics
I envision combining the best of:
lifesystem-usa (see the site's thumbnails on sidebar of split screen), ROFES, SCIO, & INDIGO
...except also show depositions of toxins such as plaque, metals, epoxies
.....plus followups to prove that said toxins were indeed removed [by whichever therapy]
..........(is there venous & arterial "ablation", just as there's myeloablation?

Then would come application of MSC stem cells according to various methods (or combo's) used at Beike

Of course, the weak link in the above vision, is:
...HOW BEST TO FLUSH A SENSITIVE-INFLAMED BODY OF GOOK?
...BECAUSE CHEMICALS & ACIDS CAUSE ME ACUTE FLU SYMPTOMS & PAIN
Reachable via PM. Seems I have Higbee's HSII on ThisIsMS. Frustrated by MSers, FMers, Lymers & Prematurely-Aged-By-EMFers who prefer cryptic jargonian Systems Vs. Intuitive empirical experience. Don't simple truths count for anything anymore?
miri
Family Member

Postby 1eye » Fri May 10, 2013 2:19 pm

I disagree. "MS" may not be what it is thought to be, but I have it. I wish it were otherwise, but I have known about it since a time when I could still play guitar, walk, drive, do much of anything. It has never changed from one disease to another. It has always (16 years +++) been the same disease, with remissions and relapses.

I think it very risky to believe that worsening with duration or age will not happen. Just my $0.02.
"Try - Just A Little Bit Harder" - Janis Joplin
CCSVI procedure Albany Aug 2010
'MS' is over - if you want it
Patients sans/without patience
1eye
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)