Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no frills)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no frills)

Postby miri » Tue May 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Hi :smile: I saw the Stickie-Post with zillions of CCSVI video's posted.
But among them, are there, say, 2 or 3 short & to the point CCSVI video's on YouTube?

Because I have low-speed DSL, and electrosensitive to prolonged computer exposure.

(no, I didn't yet get netbook or PixelQi or Fit-PC2, since I didn't yet win the lottery, and still have old-model thinkpads, which had finally been sorta tolerable, compared to the EMF-emitting systems/monitors i owned previously which prematurely Aged me.
Reachable via PM. Seems I have Higbee's HSII on ThisIsMS. Frustrated by MSers, FMers, Lymers & Prematurely-Aged-By-EMFers who prefer cryptic jargonian Systems Vs. Intuitive empirical experience. Don't simple truths count for anything anymore?
User avatar
miri
Family Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:04 am
Location: NY

Advertisement

Re: Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no fril

Postby Cece » Tue May 07, 2013 5:17 pm

I'm partial to tiltawhirl's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guEgfwYbcNo
3104 views!
Cece
Family Elder
 
Posts: 9018
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no fril

Postby Rogan » Thu May 09, 2013 11:50 am

Rogan
Family Member
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no fril

Postby miri » Thu May 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Thanks to both of you :smile:
Hope to check them out next chance I get (was busy this week including coming days with dopplers, dentists etc.
BTW, the venous doppler was excruciating torture for me. My inner thighs, ankles, arches & headaches are the worst. Whereas my knees, hips & knuckles are "merely" arthritic, my floater-eyes are "merely" dry, and I "merely" get inflammations & skin cysts cropping up in odd places throughout life, not to mention grossly-dense microcalcified breasts since puberty.
Reachable via PM. Seems I have Higbee's HSII on ThisIsMS. Frustrated by MSers, FMers, Lymers & Prematurely-Aged-By-EMFers who prefer cryptic jargonian Systems Vs. Intuitive empirical experience. Don't simple truths count for anything anymore?
User avatar
miri
Family Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:04 am
Location: NY

Re: Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no fril

Postby Ernst » Sat May 11, 2013 12:34 am

Best CCSVI videos? I have seen many wonderful videos. One of my favourites is Lena's video. There are many reasons why I love this video: Lena lives quite near, neighbor country Sweden :) , Lena was treated in same clinic as my wife, her treatment result is absolutely wonderful (my wife also), Video is just beautiful and even the nay-sayer will be impressed about result.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaUNt9b6Qwg&feature=player_embedded
My wife's 3 yrs post video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLeqLps8XR8

Our family: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_QCKxeQAlg
User avatar
Ernst
Family Elder
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:00 pm
Location: Rovaniemi

Re: Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no fril

Postby miri » Mon May 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Ernst wrote:Best CCSVI videos? I have seen many wonderful videos. One of my favourites is Lena's video. There are many reasons why I love this video: Lena lives quite near, neighbor country Sweden :) , Lena was treated in same clinic as my wife, her treatment result is absolutely wonderful (my wife also), Video is just beautiful and even the nay-sayer will be impressed about result.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaUNt9b6Qwg&feature=player_embedded

OK, I finally checked them out, and I vote most for Rogan's video's since they quickly explain to novices what it's all about. Granted the others are amazing before-and-after's... but I was seeking more in the line of a quick education.
Hey, even Rogan's could have been condensed by a professional into one shorter video showing the "meat" of the matter. To give an unrelated example, I think the below parchment-cone video is better than the more-popular parchment-cone video's, since it offers "instant yet concise education" - see what i mean?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-rb4BR_dgI

Thanks again, to everyone 8)
Reachable via PM. Seems I have Higbee's HSII on ThisIsMS. Frustrated by MSers, FMers, Lymers & Prematurely-Aged-By-EMFers who prefer cryptic jargonian Systems Vs. Intuitive empirical experience. Don't simple truths count for anything anymore?
User avatar
miri
Family Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:04 am
Location: NY

Re: Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no fril

Postby drsclafani » Mon May 20, 2013 8:14 pm

miri wrote:
Ernst wrote:Best CCSVI videos? I have seen many wonderful videos. One of my favourites is Lena's video. There are many reasons why I love this video: Lena lives quite near, neighbor country Sweden :) , Lena was treated in same clinic as my wife, her treatment result is absolutely wonderful (my wife also), Video is just beautiful and even the nay-sayer will be impressed about result.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaUNt9b6Qwg&feature=player_embedded

OK, I finally checked them out, and I vote most for Rogan's video's since they quickly explain to novices what it's all about. Granted the others are amazing before-and-after's... but I was seeking more in the line of a quick education.
Hey, even Rogan's could have been condensed by a professional into one shorter video showing the "meat" of the matter. To give an unrelated example, I think the below parchment-cone video is better than the more-popular parchment-cone video's, since it offers "instant yet concise education" - see what i mean?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-rb4BR_dgI

Thanks again, to everyone 8)


Hi Miri
It took me about two hundred procedures to figure out how to optimize treatment of CCSVI. It ain't no cone.

DrSclafani
Salvatore JA Sclafani MD
Patient contact: ccsviliberation@gmail.com
User avatar
drsclafani
Family Elder
 
Posts: 3142
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York

Re: Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no fril

Postby NHE » Mon May 20, 2013 11:21 pm

miri wrote: OK, I finally checked them out, and I vote most for Rogan's video's since they quickly explain to novices what it's all about. Granted the others are amazing before-and-after's... but I was seeking more in the line of a quick education.
Hey, even Rogan's could have been condensed by a professional into one shorter video showing the "meat" of the matter. To give an unrelated example, I think the below parchment-cone video is better than the more-popular parchment-cone video's, since it offers "instant yet concise education" - see what i mean?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-rb4BR_dgI)


I doubt that you're ever going to find a step-by-step "do it yourself at home" CCSVI video. Instead, read some of Dr. Sclafani's several case study posts. These are an invaluable resource for people wishing to learn about CCSVI.
User avatar
NHE
Volunteer Moderator
 
Posts: 3355
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no fril

Postby drsclafani » Tue May 21, 2013 9:03 pm

NHE wrote:
miri wrote: OK, I finally checked them out, and I vote most for Rogan's video's since they quickly explain to novices what it's all about. Granted the others are amazing before-and-after's... but I was seeking more in the line of a quick education.
Hey, even Rogan's could have been condensed by a professional into one shorter video showing the "meat" of the matter. To give an unrelated example, I think the below parchment-cone video is better than the more-popular parchment-cone video's, since it offers "instant yet concise education" - see what i mean?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-rb4BR_dgI)


I doubt that you're ever going to find a step-by-step "do it yourself at home" CCSVI video. Instead, read some of Dr. Sclafani's several case study posts. These are an invaluable resource for people wishing to learn about CCSVI.


Thanks for the compliment.

Take a look at the latest case study at http://www.thisisms.com/forum/post209837.html#p209837
Salvatore JA Sclafani MD
Patient contact: ccsviliberation@gmail.com
User avatar
drsclafani
Family Elder
 
Posts: 3142
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York

Re: Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no fril

Postby Cece » Wed May 22, 2013 8:44 am

There's a latest case study? I'm in the wrong thread. :)
Cece
Family Elder
 
Posts: 9018
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no fril

Postby Robnl » Fri May 24, 2013 2:19 am

Cece wrote:There's a latest case study? I'm in the wrong thread. :)



Are you lost?? :lol: :mrgreen:
User avatar
Robnl
Family Elder
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no fril

Postby miri » Mon May 27, 2013 11:53 am

OK, there was a delay since my last visit here, and I see alot of action took place.
Thanks, I just now responded on the case study thread.
Reachable via PM. Seems I have Higbee's HSII on ThisIsMS. Frustrated by MSers, FMers, Lymers & Prematurely-Aged-By-EMFers who prefer cryptic jargonian Systems Vs. Intuitive empirical experience. Don't simple truths count for anything anymore?
User avatar
miri
Family Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:04 am
Location: NY

Re: Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no fril

Postby miri » Tue May 28, 2013 3:18 pm

drsclafani wrote:Hi Miri
It took me about two hundred procedures to figure out how to optimize treatment of CCSVI. It ain't no cone.

DrSclafani

I'm curious whether anyone has checked out spastic electrosensitives, photosensitive-epileptics, and possibly-spastic fibromyalgics - for CCSVI.

If you check out the Appendix & onward (starting page 12) you may find the correlations of symptoms between MS & EHS interesting:
http://www.electroallergie.org/download ... rlands.pdf

(and that's aside from FM & CFIDS & even perhaps some autism. It's MASSIVE!
Reachable via PM. Seems I have Higbee's HSII on ThisIsMS. Frustrated by MSers, FMers, Lymers & Prematurely-Aged-By-EMFers who prefer cryptic jargonian Systems Vs. Intuitive empirical experience. Don't simple truths count for anything anymore?
User avatar
miri
Family Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:04 am
Location: NY

Re: Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no fril

Postby Cece » Tue May 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Miri, your profile picture really conveys what it must be like to be electrosensitive. It's either a new picture or I missed it before?
Cece
Family Elder
 
Posts: 9018
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: Best CCSVI videos? (seeking short & to the point no fril

Postby miri » Tue May 28, 2013 10:55 pm

Actually, I don't hold a candle to the experiences of severely-compromised eSensitives, and severely-compromised chemical-sensitives. The link I provided above is excellent, but there's also an enlightening Appendix by one Cyril Smith on the eSens yahoogroup which, unfortunately, is only viewable at the group in PDF format. Unless - is there a way to copy/paste from an Adobe PDF?

P.S. as mentioned in many other posts, i'm convinced the way to healing for many of us (no matter what LIEbel the System sticks on us) is PULL-PULLing Mud-Detox (the stinky kind, under sun, with SaltBath preRequisite)
...followed by precision stem-cell application.

Why? Because, you can't paint on rust. The stem cells don't know where to go when body's communication links are blocked by toxins. Once the load is PULL-PULLed out, communication restored, THEN stemCells can work.

That's why there's only a 33% success rate via stem cells. Also note, this isn't taking into account those helped by CCSVI; rather those who don't evidence same.
Reachable via PM. Seems I have Higbee's HSII on ThisIsMS. Frustrated by MSers, FMers, Lymers & Prematurely-Aged-By-EMFers who prefer cryptic jargonian Systems Vs. Intuitive empirical experience. Don't simple truths count for anything anymore?
User avatar
miri
Family Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:04 am
Location: NY

Next

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Contact us | Terms of Service