NZer1 wrote:Thanks 'moose for making a clearer picture.
I would like to ask why you stopped the ABx treatment, if you were having side effects, whether they were detox issues, herx issues, endo-toxin issues or secondary porphyria issues they all indicate an issue with bacterial infection.
Three pulses, depending of course on the protocol ABx and method is not very long imo and if you had done bloods at that time a quality Lab would have been good indications for any of the bacterial and viral infection antigens because the die off would have stirred the immune response.
If it was me I would have continued and learned more from others who were on the protocol and or the experts in protocol such as David Wheldon, if there was hope from a reaction or side effects I would have jumped at it!
The fluid leakage from nose and ears does ring a bell with me as well and I thought it was due to CSF pressure build up, I may be wrong as well.
Has your disease profile been sporadic episodes or steady progression?
The two forms seem to respond to different treatment approaches and have different lesion expression which I think gives clues of what to look for from a history angle. You can sometimes find injury history, or stress history in recent past and if there is infection history over life times then that has a profile as well.
1. If there is a positive response to using steroids it points to a format in the disease expression. If there is nil or a negative reaction it is hinting at a form of disease profile.
2. If diet makes a difference then looking at the life time of diet habits and life events can be educational.
3. The onset of symptoms whether they are grouped by sensory or motor nerve changes is a lead.
4. The disability progress as it occurs around the body for instance motor, sensory, cognitive, bladder/bowel, mobility are hinting at regions of the CNS or the Spine that are being damaged and the timing of progression gives clues of treatment possibilities.
5. If there is responses from AO Chiropractic treatments over time (aka more than 5 treatments) it is another positive lead.
6. Having Doppler Ultrasound of the neck veins will give a 'glimpse' of blood flows, not only the Zamboni protocol also the flow analysis calculations.
7. Having CSF cine flow tests will give insights to general brain and cord health.
8. Upright MRI will be very, very helpful for quality assessments, especially if it is through Dr Rosa in Albany USA and is CSF flows as well as MRI.
I find that now that there has been some access to historic studies and PwMS are using the Internet to assess research there have been big advances and Hope that hasn't been committed to by Specialists in the past.
The realisation that the Disease Modifying Drug (DMD) approach in MS doesn't do anything positive for PwMS (but to Drug Company Investors it's a saviour,) and that piece of insight is a step forward by breaking the mould of silence that had occurred.
NZer1 wrote:'Moose I DON'T see anywhere that the ABx increase in symptoms is anything but a positive that there are bacterial issues and the treatment is creating side effects due to things such as fibrin build up, toxin release, endo-toxin creation from die off, de-tox function issues etc.
People are frightened of ABx especially singular treatments that are taken for ALL the wrong reasons and that has caused a problem for some people with bacterial issues because of primary issues of diet creating a cascade of issues through Life, whether in a child or adult the issues are often started in the womb and are in the environment so we are using a shape stick to push the proverbial!
An other thought that occurred from reading your approach 'Moose is that the body takes time to adjust when we change things, doesn't matter whether it is diet or mindfullness it all takes months and often years to change a symptomatic disease.
The I want it now approach of Modern times doesn't happen in Health issues of de-generation.
Take a pill and get back to work is a pipe dream for PwMS and makes it harder to see what works and what doesn't if sporadic concepts are followed, then dropped before they have time to establish a wellbeing trend that can be understood and on then to the next hope item!
Another avenue of thought for those wanting to understand the bacterial involvement in MS and de-generative diseases, bio-films and fibrin protection against detection! Very long article so be prepared! Full of insights!
**Biofilm and MS?**
"Those with MS or ALS type symptoms appear to have huge biofilm issues. Some people can have such a huge problem with biofilm it's said strings can come out when donating blood. Course these guys are incredibly ill though. All my research really goes towards MS, ALS, Alzheimer's, Lyme, Autism, and similar. and they are all very connected with a biofilm problem and with detox pathways being overloaded and/or faulty. Hair loss just happens to overlap with biofilm problems like the above issues. "
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t693 ... d-biofilms
Users browsing this forum: DougL