Due to the generosity of donors, the National CCSVI Society has some funds available to help people offset the cost of a conference ticket.
If you are unable to pay the full ticket price for yourself or your caregiver, contact NCS Board member Landon Schmidt (email@example.com) and he will confidentially, fairly, and respectfully distribute available funds to those in need.
ASPE, our conference partner, is also helping its members from the Sherbrooke region with conference costs. Contact René McKay for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCSVI...Voices of Progress offers great value to conference attendees. For $100, attendees will receive:
- almost 10 hours of CCSVI education over 2 days featuring 14 speakers presented in both English and French (details on how we are doing this to be announced soon!)
- Sunday refreshments and luncheon
- a professionally recorded and produced conference DVD set
- conference package including education materials, sponsor items and samples, and discounts for local restaurants, transportation, and maps from Destination Sherbrooke
- opportunity to buy raffle ticket to win special gift from Dr. Zamboni
- opportunity to bid on several donated gifts from other sponsors
- many oppourtunities to interact with speakers and other conference attendees
See below for ticket information, including how you can contribute to our patient sponsorship fund by sponsoring a patient ($100) or topping off your conference ticket price (any $ amount):
Users browsing this forum: uprightdoc