CCSVI in MS blog

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

CCSVI in MS blog

Postby cheerleader » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:02 pm

I know, I know...another blog.
:roll:
But I hear from lots of people who do not like Facebook. Thought it might be wise to set up a place where all the notes I've written about MS/vascular research could live, off of FB. (Actually, Jeff dared me, to see if I could figure it out myself....)

http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com

I've imported stuff from 2009-end of 2012, and am getting into 2013 now.
Feel free to follow or comment, or whatever.
hope it helps,
cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
cheerleader
Family Elder

Advertisement

Re: CCSVI in MS blog

Postby Cece » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Seems like another excellent resource you've set up. Don't you ever get tired? :)
Cece
Family Elder

Postby cheerleader » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:32 pm

Cece wrote:Seems like another excellent resource you've set up. Don't you ever get tired? :)

thanks, Cece. I hope it helps. The search bar at the top of the blog is cool, because people can look up things they're interested in, and posts will be recommended.
I'm actually sick in bed with a summer flu for the past few days, so I'm kinda trapped. And yeah, tired. But there's not much else I can do right now.
How about you? Do you get tired anymore? Hope your fatigue relief is continuing.
best,
cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
cheerleader
Family Elder

Postby 1eye » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:00 pm

cheerleader wrote:
Cece wrote:Seems like another excellent resource you've set up. Don't you ever get tired? :)

thanks, Cece. I hope it helps. The search bar at the top of the blog is cool, because people can look up things they're interested in, and posts will be recommended.
I'm actually sick in bed with a summer flu for the past few days, so I'm kinda trapped. And yeah, tired. But there's not much else I can do right now.
How about you? Do you get tired anymore? Hope your fatigue relief is continuing.
best,
cheer

Muscles or lassitude?

Seriously, cheerleader (capitalization and fearlessness implied), thanks. I was hoping to avoid Facebookery forever. This could do it. Can't avoid two sites but at least reading your best stuff might be less onerous. Hoo-ray! 3 cheers, cheer!
"Try - Just A Little Bit Harder" - Janis Joplin
CCSVI procedure Albany Aug 2010
'MS' is over - if you want it
Patients sans/without patience
1eye
Family Elder

Postby Cece » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:15 pm

cheerleader wrote:I'm actually sick in bed with a summer flu for the past few days, so I'm kinda trapped. And yeah, tired. But there's not much else I can do right now.
best,
cheer

Flu is the worst. Hope it runs its course quickly.
Lol, yes, my fatigue is greatly lessened, but it's also still more than the average person's. I don't need the Provigil anymore though. I recover much more easily now too. It's been life-changing.
That's an easier question to answer when I'm rested, as I am today. Yesterday I was sleep-deprived and had been managing everything on the homefront for a week with my husband out of town for work. I was tired, and more than the average person would be, but there was reason for tiredness. :)
Cece
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)