Merry Christmas

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Merry Christmas

Postby Cece » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Warm wishes to everyone for the holidays.

I was told yesterday by my brother-in-law and his fiancé that if they didn't know I had health issues, they would never have guessed, because of how well I looked. It was a lovely compliment. I also lasted for five hours at my inlaws Christmas celebration, which is remarkable since my pre-angioplasty limit was about an hour and a half before all systems crash wipeout. I am feeling tired today, but that is after three days of holidays. Santa comes in the morning so there will be no sleeping in tomorrow!

I hope everyone who reads this holds our CCSVI community in their hearts for Christmas, and that the holiday offers distraction and respite from any symptoms.
Cece
Family Elder

Advertisement

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby ThisIsMA » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Cece said:
I hope everyone who reads this holds our CCSVI community in their hearts for Christmas, and that the holiday offers distraction and respite from any symptoms.

Thank you Cece. Very beautifully said. Merry Christmas one and all.

Mary Ann
DX 6-09 RRMS
ThisIsMA
Family Elder

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby David1949 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:27 am

Merry Christmas to you too Cece, and to all at TIMS. I'm glad to hear about your improvements.

Dave
David1949
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)