Patient & Doctor Meet & Greet at ISNVD

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Cece
Family Elder

Patient & Doctor Meet & Greet at ISNVD

Post by Cece »

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1692756
Who: Michael Dake, M.D., ISNVD President, Annual Meeting Chair, Stanford University
Mark E. Haacke, Ph.D., ISNVD Vice-President, Wayne State University
Paolo Zamboni, M.D., ISNVD Annual Meeting Chairperson, University of Ferarra, Italy
Clive Beggs, Ph.D., ISNVD Chairperson, Publication Committee, University of Bradford, U.K. and others

When: Saturday, February 8, 2014, 7-10:00pm.

Where: Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel, 609 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA 94102
Dr. Zamboni, Dr. Dake, Dr. Haacke and Dr. Beggs are listed.
I would so be there if I was within driving distance or if I had as much money allocated to my CCSVI "hobby" as I have time allocated to it!
Those who are able to attend, please enjoy & post pictures!!
In addition, Jeff Beal, an Emmy award winning music composer, and the first person treated for CCSVI in the US at Stanford, will be playing music with friends throughout the evening.
Oh my goodness, there is also a music portion of the evening, by Jeff Beal.
MrSuccess
Family Elder

Re: Patient & Doctor Meet & Greet at ISNVD

Post by MrSuccess »

Just bumping this up to remind TIMS readers of this important event.MrSuccess will not be in attendance , thus , the cocktail servers will be experiencing lighter than normal duties. :razz:

I hope to read in great detail , all that is known [ CCSVI ] up to now.

And oh what a thrill it would be to meet Professor Zamboni !

Salute

..... when I walk in a room .... no one knows who I am ..... put your head on my chest ...I'm .....

MrSuccess
cheerleader
Family Elder

Post by cheerleader »

I'll be taking pics, Cece---hope I can post on Facebook page and Alliance page.

edit--just saw that Sharon has posted the first pic with Dr. Zamboni and the Hubbards!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCSVI-Al ... 2427429118

I can't believe Jeff will FINALLY get to meet Dr. Zamboni, and thank him in person.
And we'll make some music with Jeff's San Fran jazz friends. Our TIMS friends are there with us in spirit!! --if not with spirits, Mr Success :)
Cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

There is a wealth of pictures on the CCSVI Alliance page linked above. Presentations, smiles, Jeff on the trumpet, Joan singing opera. It is humbling to be part of a community with such talent and intelligence and drive and heart.
MrSuccess
Family Elder

Post by MrSuccess »

just to remind everyone..... let's not overlook the true pioneer of CCSVI .... Dr.Franz Schelling....... after all , it was Dr.Schelling's work that inspired Dr.Zamboni to take the research and idea of CCSVI to another level.

How nice to see a photo to go along with a name. When all is said and done , we must always think back , and give thanks to .... Dr. Franz Schelling.

Always give credit .... where credit is due.

MrSuccess

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”