Treating CCSVI with antibiotics - new website

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Treating CCSVI with antibiotics - new website

Postby hwebb » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:45 am

Hi there,

I've created a new website to help those who are trying to treat their CCSVI using antibiotics:

Through my journey of being diagnosed with MS, CCSVI and Cpn, I've relied heavily on scientific information I've accessed through the internet. Much of it has been pretty heavy to read...especially for a person with a neurological disease. Because of this, I created a website which is a companion to the excellent patient forum http://tinyurl.com/cpn-help3. The new site is http://tinyurl.com/cpn-help-lite, and contains the info I've found most useful on this forum. Feel free to forward the link to anyone struggling with Cpn

Helen
hwebb
Family Elder

Advertisement

new paper on antibiotics to treat CCSVI

Postby hwebb » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:38 pm

A new publication is available showing that PwMS have improved blood flow in the veins draining their brain and spine after antibiotic treatment. The author recommends against angioplasty to treat these veins, due to the increased risk of thrombosis associated with a bacterial infection in these veins: http://cosmeticcentre.com.au/client_images/1905173.pdf
hwebb
Family Elder

Re: Treating CCSVI with antibiotics - new website

Postby ElliotB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:48 am

per your website:

"A growing number of scientists believe a respiratory bacteria, Chlamydophila Pneumoniae (Cpn), causes the vascular disease Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) and is a necessary and critical factor for the development of Multiple Sclerosis..."

There is obviously a lot of controversy regarding CCSVI. If CCCSVI truly is a necessary and critical factor for the development of Multiple Sclerosis, how do you account for the fact that there are so many cases of MS for those WITHOUT this condition?

"I've relied heavily on scientific information I've accessed through the internet."

Just because something is on the internet, does not necessarily mean it is true or factual.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: Treating CCSVI with antibiotics - new website

Postby ElliotB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:30 pm

Another important consideration is that antibiotics kill both good and bad bacteria within the body. Killing off good bacteria for those who are likely deficient in them may not be the best choice although like just about every MS protocol, antibiotics seem to help some but not all that try them.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)