Ernst wrote:I'm quite curious about the stent operation.. I would be pleased if you (who know) could tell main things about surgery.
So far I know something like this:
- usually problems are in jugular vein/s or Azygos vein (typical to ms)?
- jugulars are at neck area? and Azygos lower, between heart and neck, and near spine?
- patient is awake during operation?
- after operation patient has to use medicine to keep blood thin?
- heeling from surgery takes time? maybe some headache, pain, bleeding problems some time?
- this stent-operation is something very new to ms patients?
- nobody knows yet what results you can expect in long run?
- some symptoms, like fatigue can ease quite soon after..?
- there are only few surgeons who have done stent operations to ms patients?
I put question marks after sentences, cause I'm not really sure if I have understood things correctly.. So, I'm eager to listen more about the surgery?
cheerleader wrote:Is that Jim Morrision, Ernst? Wonderfully distracting avatar I have a good friend who just made a pilgrimage to his grave in Paris last week.
Users browsing this forum: 88keyss