I started a blog

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

LR1234 wrote:I think SPMS usually signifies those that have more damage and had the disease for longer which is probably the real reason why they are excluded from trials as they don't make the best statistics.
You win the cookie on that one. I think that's totally it. I talk about that on my blog all the time about the people they choose to 'speak' about the CRABS. They've all only had it one or two years! I would have made a GREAT statistic at that phase of the game.
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

Well I put my last post up until I go back to Stanford.
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

Good Blog Loobie x
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

Thanks Leanne
CureIous
Family Elder

Post by CureIous »

:)
Last edited by CureIous on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RRMS Dx'd 2007, first episode 2004. Bilateral stent placement, 3 on left, 1 stent on right, at Stanford August 2009. Watch my operation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwc6QlLVtko, Virtually symptom free since, no relap
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Lew,

You always know how to put things in perspective. I hope your trip to Cali is a positive one and Dr D has just the ideas he needs to deal with your issues.

I had one narrowing / stenosis that he did not stent. Who know what effect that will have on me and it I need more work when I go back.

We, of course, will have you in our prayers.

Cat
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
bestadmom
Family Elder

Post by bestadmom »

Lew,

Good blog post.

I hope your Cali visit is productive and also hope it's the coumadin that is making you feel not so great, since the week b4 you posted that when you skipped it you had your best day in 3 years.

Michelle
CRHInv
Family Elder

Post by CRHInv »

I'll be thinking of you, I hope Dr. Dake finds something, something big, and gets you on your way. I really want this for you and your family. Thanks again for all that you share.
CRHInv
Family Elder

Post by CRHInv »

Sorry to be a pest... but I am hoping you update your blog today!!
Rokkit
Family Elder

Post by Rokkit »

Me too!
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

I was actually planning on waiting until Wednesday because I go see a physiatrist about my shoulder. It's overshadowing everything I think I would be feeling and is starting to piss me off :lol: . But seriously, I want to wait until I find out what's going on with that nerve because I actually feel pretty damn good if it wasn't for the shoulder. My eyes, dizziness, lots of it. So maybe I'll post an update about that! Yeah, that's the ticket! So I think I'll do that tonight, although I'm leary about saying "I am feeling different in a good way, but this shoulder pain is masking it" and then realizing I don't feel that different after it gets better. But I may do it anyway, I had two friends call me last night to talk about the golf outing that's being thrown for me as a fundraiser and they were like "update the blog!", so I think I'll go for it tonight and try to make it interesting as I'm about to start taking LDN as well and have some stuff to write about that.

You guys should go to http://ldners.org and see what SammyJo has done in terms of LDN advocacy. Talk about a hard worker, she even wrote a book! I'm pretty excited to add something that I think could maybe help my brain heal, and the conclusions I've drawn about it say there's a possibility for LDN to do that. Thanks for gigging me, I've also been pretty caught up with stuff going on at work, so I guess I didn't realize I haven't posted yet this week.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rokkit
Family Elder

Post by Rokkit »

I think a physiatrist is basically a rehab doctor.
mrhodes40
Family Elder

Post by mrhodes40 »

ding ding ding!!!

rokkit gets the prize.........

I'm seeing a physiatrist for my neck too--working great
I'm not offering medical advice, I am just a patient too! Talk to your doctor about what is best for you...
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopic-7318-0.html This is my regimen thread
http://www.ccsvibook.com Read my book published by McFarland Health topics
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”