Skydog (Mark) home from Stanford

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

I'm so happy Mark! I want me some of that! So glad you're continuing to feel better.
skydog
Family Elder

Post by skydog »

Just plain bloody hot here in the yard this afternoon. Thought I would try to break a bit of a sweat. After about twenty minutes in the afternoon sun I have done it. A lite sweat, but head to toe perspiring for the first time in years. Felt like a tub of melted butter but none of the nasty headache, dizziness, and nausea that I would have had before. Just drop foot and weakness in the same old areas that have had trouble with in the past. Going to take time I suppose to reroute or fix the transected nerves. It has been nearly three weeks since my stent at Stanford, and I must say all good thus far. Not even a twinge of pain in the stent area in the last couple of days. My wife let me off the leash for a great morning of fishing. Limited out everyone on the boat with Salmon. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Peace and Health, Mark
Plant a BIG Garden Live in the Moment

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”