I was wondering if you'd be willing to share the MRV CD contents with the community? It might be helpful while we're trying to 'recruit' new doctors if we can share some of the scans with them along with the studies? What does everyone think?
If so, I'd be more than willing to help get the CDs converted to ISOs and show you how to upload them online.
Edit: New windows instructions
For Windows Computers:
You can create ISO's with the 'ImgBurn' program:
1. Pop in your CD
2. Run ImgBurn
3. Select 'Create Image File From Disc'
4. Select a destination with the Folder/Magnifying glass icon
5. Call it 'MRVDisc.iso' and click Save
For Macintosh Computers:
Open up Applications -> Utilities -> Disk Utility
1. Select your CD/DVD drive from the left side
2. Click on the 'New Image' icon at the top
3. Under 'Image Format' select: 'CD/DVD Master'
4. Under 'Encryption' select: 'None'
5. Type in 'MRVDisc' in the 'Save As' field
6. Choose your Desktop
7. Click on 'Save'
The created ISO will probably be very large, and it might help if you compress ('zip') the file before uploading.
You can upload the files online by using http://www.getdropbox.com
(Free option at bottom of page)