Neck Feedback desired

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
cheerleader
Family Elder

Post by cheerleader »

Loobie wrote:I feel like Veruca Salt.

Veruca wrote:I want it now, Daddy!
thinking of you tomorrow, going back to work.
Hang in there, Veruca,
cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com
Arcee
Family Elder

Post by Arcee »

Oh Lew, you crack me up! And now I am stuck with images of Veruca getting sucked away.

Hope you have a good day at work. Your colleagues will be psyched to have you back.
Sharon
Family Elder

Post by Sharon »

Lew - have a good day at work today. Take it easy though - the adrenalin is probably pumping - back off of ALL that you want to do; leave some for tomorrow - "no more tilling"
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

Sharon wrote:"no more tilling"
:lol: :lol: I got that one down! I'll tell you, checking in at lunch; the kid from "Jerry Macquire" was right. The human head weighs AT LEAST 8 pounds. Not leaning back into the couch for a good part of the day is making me understand that all my surgery pain is definitely not gone. But I'm still here!! Good things happening too, but I'll wait until the weeks up to tell you all that I haven't gotten dizzy yet today; a staple of work life. Oh shit! I probably just jinxed myself :lol: :lol: !
cheerleader
Family Elder

Post by cheerleader »

Stay off the mechanical bull at lunch, Lew!!!! No sumo wrestling or ice luge, either.
:lol:
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

........Damn................ :cry: . Well there's always street luge. Like I said I'm not going to report that work has been easier today depspite the neck pain since that would be me talking about what could simply be a good day, so I won't, but it's been an awfully good day in terms of dizziness and eyesight. Like I said before, I probably just jinxed myself, but I'm going to enjoy today damnit, and pray for more.
Needled
Family Elder

Post by Needled »

Enjoy today, Lew, you deserve it. And know we're all hoping and praying for more, for you and for everyone!
Sharon
Family Elder

Post by Sharon »

but it's been an awfully good day in terms of dizziness and eyesight
Great news, Lew. One day at a time and H(ope)&H(ealing).
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Lew,

Sounds like you had a pretty good day. We will pray for more good days to come.

Cat
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

Well my follow up date is set for 9/15 and 9/16 if he has to go in and do the left hand side that he didn't do. So anyone that will be out there, let me know!
Sharon
Family Elder

Post by Sharon »

Lew - Let's hope he does not have to go back in. Gee, hope my tests show a good blood flow - I must be optimistic - I did not schedule another day for more procedure.

Hope you are having another good day at work.

Sharon
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

I am! Neck pain comes and goes the more I have to work in front of this darn thing, but that's what my superiors want me doing is not over doing it by working on computer "stuff"! How ironic is that! Dake scheduled me an extra day because I think he suspects we may just have to go in and fix my 'anamoly'. I sure hope not, I'm just getting to the point where the pain doesn't piss me off anymore, but if I can get some better relief? sign me up. I, too, hope he goes in for a look and says "nope, not gonna' do it!", but I could be so lucky. If he does that, the first thing I'm doing is buying some powerball tickets.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”