For Holly...

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
javaneen
Family Member

Post by javaneen »

More prayers from the Northeast. Hope everything is ok.
javaneen
mrhodes40
Family Elder

Post by mrhodes40 »

Holly is one of our true pioneers.

I am thinking of her and sending her love and prayers often through the day. Surgery does include some risk of unintended complications and sometimes the person themselves brings things to the surgery suite that causes problems. every body is different.

I had a complication that was a rectus sheath hematoma. I had had a hysterectomy that caused some old scarring that may have played into that issue we believe. The result was weeks of bedrest and abdominal pain, totally not expected for most people but obviously a complication that I unexpectedly had. That was really all about me and not about the procedure.

I wish Holly well and hope her complication resolves! she is in my thoughts all the time...
marie
I'm not offering medical advice, I am just a patient too! Talk to your doctor about what is best for you...
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopic-7318-0.html This is my regimen thread
http://www.ccsvibook.com Read my book published by McFarland Health topics
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

holly, it is very good to hear that dr. dake is keeping close personal tabs on your status. i hope everything comes round right asap.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

for anybody who knows, what's the average number of venous stents placed in patients to date? what's typical? what's the highest number to date?
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Holly,

I was without internet from Sat night until just now so I just reading about you. I have not stopped thinking about you since you left for Stanford on Wednesday.

I am praying for you and I know you are in good hands at Stanford. Please just feel the love and respect coming from everyone here at Tims and we are all waiting patiently to here for you when you are ready.

Cat
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
chrishasms
Family Elder

Post by chrishasms »

Last edited by chrishasms on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skydog
Family Elder

Post by skydog »

James sends his prayers to Holly. We are all here for you girl. Peace and Health, Mark
Plant a BIG Garden Live in the Moment
Quest56
Family Elder

Post by Quest56 »

Dear Holly,
Sending healing thoughts and positive energy your way for a fast recovery and many good results to follow...

--Tracy
CCSVI Procedure 9/16/2009 at Stanford
Stent in left and right IJVs
SPMS
Copaxone
Former Ampyra User
Regular Botox Bladder Injections
300mg d-Biotin / day
bibliotekaren
Family Member

Post by bibliotekaren »

Holly,

Well wishes and good vibes from the Northwest. While mostly a lurker, I really respect you pioneers that have been paving the way and have been cheering for you!

Take good care -- we look forward to your return.

Donna
Terry
Family Elder

Post by Terry »

Holly,
Good wishes and prayers from Cincinnati. Hoping still that the outcome is amazing.
Terry
Rokkit
Family Elder

Post by Rokkit »

Good grief Holly, this is so scary. I hope you're ok. I am praying for you.

Rokkit
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Any word on Holly?

Cat
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
Sharon
Family Elder

Post by Sharon »

Hi All!
I am sorry that I have not posted anything today...I am waiting to speak with Holly's sister again..she has been travelling to Phoenix this afternoon and we decided to make connections after she had visited Holly. I know this has been a long day for everyone. Please be patient.

Sharon

Edited: Holly's family wants to assure the TIMS members that what has happened is not related to the surgery which Holly had at Stanford last week.
Sharon
Family Elder

Post by Sharon »

BUMP

I have edited my last post adding:
Holly's family wants to assure the TIMS members that what has happened is not related to the surgery which Holly had at Stanford last week
Sharon
whyRwehere
Family Elder

Post by whyRwehere »

still, hope she is okay

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”