Near 2 month update, follow up, spreading the word.

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

Absolutely. I mean when breast cancer is "cured", ie no more active cancer, the breasts don't grow back, so Sharon you're right. Jamie, I hope you didn't think my response was calling it a negative thing. I was just trying to verbalize how I'm going to try and keep my sanity! I kept thinking this shoulder thing is just tight muscles from the surgery and they just need time to let go. That well may be true, but someone sent me some stuff about when you operate in the neck you can screw up this one nerve and end up with a "winged" scapula, and that's not something that just goes away on its' own. So I was just trying to "pump us up". My hope is to look back on this and have some good stories to tell about how worried I was during the first few months and how big of a pain in the ass the actual surgery turned out being!
skydog
Family Elder

Post by skydog »

Look at the back of your hand. See any scars? I have scars on scars, but none are bleeding and all have shrunk over the years even though I keep adding new ones. Now if we can stop adding new ones in the brain or spinal cord area given time I will bet dollars to donuts they will shrink also. I am staying positive and with Lots of feeling pretty darn good despite the daily double dose of rat poison aka warferin. Cheers, Mark
Plant a BIG Garden Live in the Moment
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jamie
Family Elder

Post by Jamie »

Lew, the limitations of textual intercourse are showing on this.

We think the same dude.

The best thing is for you to get there and have Dake give you a good work over.

Round 2 baby, your MS is wobbling - Rocky Balboa its ass.
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

Jamie wrote:Lew, the limitations of textual intercourse are showing on this.
OK, now you're just being a tease :lol: :lol: . I had figured as much. We be on the same page on just about everything it seems.
Ernst
Family Elder

Post by Ernst »

Just curious.. how is Mel doing? Short update would be nice? If I remember right; the operation had very good effect.
My wife's 3 yrs post video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLeqLps8XR8

Our family: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_QCKxeQAlg
Jamie
Family Elder

Post by Jamie »

all is still well, i'll post an update late this week as we've got her follow up with Dake on Thursday!