Anybody use the Caltrain from San Jose Airport to Palo Alto?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
catfreak
Family Elder

Anybody use the Caltrain from San Jose Airport to Palo Alto?

Post by catfreak »

Hey,

Did anyone use the Caltrain from SJC to Palo Alto? If you did please share what you liked or disliked about the service.

It appears to be convenient from airport to Palo Alto and the Sheraton is so close to the train station.

Thanks,

Cat
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
Arcee
Family Elder

Post by Arcee »

I used it from SFO, not San Jose, but it was super easy and comfortable and priced right, and the the train stops right around the corner from the Sheraton.
diagnosed RR in spring '04
1 stent placed in left jugular vein 7/15/09
on and off Copaxone
allergric to interferons and Tysabri
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Was it a pain with your luggage and stuff? Did you take it back to the airport? Where did you get your tickets?

Too many Q's??

Cat
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
Arcee
Family Elder

Post by Arcee »

Got the ticket right at the train station through a well-labeled machine. I use a roller bag so it was no problem. Friends drove me to the airport for the return flight so no info there. I did check train schedules online so I knew what connections to make and frequency and all that beforehand but it was straightforward.
diagnosed RR in spring '04
1 stent placed in left jugular vein 7/15/09
on and off Copaxone
allergric to interferons and Tysabri

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”