1. If CCSVI is indeed the cause of MS, then why do many patients of MS have no evidence of CCSVI?
2. Are these venous obstructions the cause or the product of MS (meaning what came first the MS or the venous obstruction-kind of chicken and egg question)
3. If CCSVI is indeed the cause of MS in at least some patients, would opening these blocked vessels lead to improvement? Will the disease progression stop or will the venous blockages come back again.
4. Do these venous blockages lead to some kind of sterile inflammatory process which responds to the current line of MS drugs?
5. Is it possible that these venous obstructions are infact related to the side-effects of MS drugs on the venous walls?
6. Does every patient with MS need to be tested/ investigated for these venous obstructions (meaning should all MS patients undergo venography or extracranial color doppler examination?)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users