Sending Health History and MRI CD to Dr. Dake!

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
magoo
Family Elder

Post by magoo »

MaggieMae, Hurray!!!
It seems there is a little group of us beginning our journey!
He asked me the same Mono/chicken pox question. I had chicken pox when I was 5. A bunch of kids did in my neighborhood, including my sister. None of them have MS. I can't wait for the day when we have the answers to the cause of MS. I don't want anyone else to have to suffer with this, especially my children. If we help figure this out in some way, I will be thrilled.
I think it's completely natural for you to worry about your husband. My husband is 100% supportive, but I can see the concern. But I just know this is going to be the right thing for me. Why else would I do it, right?!
Have a wonderful day:) I hope we all get to meet!!
Rhonda~
Treated by Dake 10/19/09, McGuckin 4/25/11 and 3/9/12- blockages in both IJVs, azy, L-iliac, L-renal veins. CCSVI changed my life and disease.
Sawdoggie
Family Member

Post by Sawdoggie »

My inital packet for Stanford is sitting here in my office waiting for FedEx to come and pick it up today. Hopefully I can join you all soon!
magoo
Family Elder

Post by magoo »

That would be wonderful! Best of luck Sawdoggie!!
Rhonda~
Treated by Dake 10/19/09, McGuckin 4/25/11 and 3/9/12- blockages in both IJVs, azy, L-iliac, L-renal veins. CCSVI changed my life and disease.
magoo
Family Elder

Post by magoo »

I am scheduled for testing on October 16th and consult/procedure on October 19th!!!!! I just booked my flight and I am so excited!
Two weeks............wow:) I look forward to this journey:):):):)
Rhonda~
MaggieMae
Family Elder

Post by MaggieMae »

I can't believe how fast things are going for others. We both (Magoo and I) talked to Dake on the same day. No one has called us yet to schedule. I think I will e-mail Alex.
magoo
Family Elder

Post by magoo »

MaggieMae,
Don't get discouraged:) I couldn't help myself and I sent Alex more emails explaining how wide open my schedule was, and you know, just being that squeaky wheel! I think I just lucked out. You and your husband will get the call!!
Rhonda~