I have good news… ALEX CALLED!!!! Now I wait for Dake's call, I FedEx'd my stuff for his perusal and Alex said it looks like the end of November for me!!! I'm going to tell her to put me on the waiting list for cancellations tho...My symptoms have been getting worse and my MRI in June showed nothing active, but a few additional lesions over the last year. So....??? (Isn't that the criteria for moving you from RRMS to Secondary? Does anybody know? I thought I heard/read that if your symptoms are getting worse but you have no active lesions...that means secondary....) I'm scared something might not 'remit' before i can get to Dake, causing damage that wont be reversible at all...
Maybe I'm just freaking myself out...thinking too much...but I'm sure you probably understand how when you don't feel good and the fatigue has really got you...well, i get depressed, of course, and then my mind starts playing the 'what if' game...gotta stop that...and just be happy that we all have this to look forward to!!
Keep on keepin' on!
Lisa, aka CNClear
RRMS dx 1983, age 50
Waiting for Dake's call! (singing California, Here I come…)