My Turn!

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
magoo
Family Elder

Post by magoo »

Flight was fine. I had dinner with friends I haven't seen in a long time. Today I went to Stanford for my testing. Russ did my scans and it turns out he's from the Charlotte are, so we had a lot to talk about. He was not budging on the info though :( I understood, his job would have been in jeopardy. I picked up my CD's, all 4 of them. 4500 images!!!! Of course I checked them out..haha! It looks crazy! I can't wait until Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you then Rose! I missed Alex today, so I'll meet her Monday. I also did a little shopping...what a beautiful place:):)
Rhonda~
Treated by Dake 10/19/09, McGuckin 4/25/11 and 3/9/12- blockages in both IJVs, azy, L-iliac, L-renal veins. CCSVI changed my life and disease.
magoo
Family Elder

Post by magoo »

I've been looking over the images and I must say, my veins look a mess! Hahaha! Like I know what I'm talking about! I can't wait for Monday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rhonda~
Treated by Dake 10/19/09, McGuckin 4/25/11 and 3/9/12- blockages in both IJVs, azy, L-iliac, L-renal veins. CCSVI changed my life and disease.
radeck
Family Elder

Post by radeck »

redundant post
Last edited by radeck on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CRHInv
Family Elder

Post by CRHInv »

Rhonda, Hang in there. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself while through the big wait. I can't wait to hear from you Monday.
magoo
Family Elder

Post by magoo »

I had a good weekend with my oldest best friend!!!!! My Mom and I are heading back to Stanford now. We'll check into the Sheraton and get prepared for my 8:30 consult with Dr. Dake. I am filled with nerves and anticipation!
Rhonda~
CRHInv
Family Elder

Post by CRHInv »

Oh my gosh Rhonda! 8O This might be a long day. I can't wait to hear from you again.
Take care! Beth :D
dx 4/09 * Stanford appointment 11/09/09 * One stent left, low jugular 11/10/09!<br />One year from treatment, I have my life back.  Placebo schmebo.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”